“Good food great price”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 92 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 22, 2012

received 20% discount for staying at Comfort Inn. Real good food and good atmosphere. Great place to eat and have a few drinks at the end of a long day.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I came around dinner time and it was packed. I went by myself and although the bartender was nice, people were huddled around my table waiting to be seated. I ordered an appetizer and it was lukewarm, and my meal, although sizzling, wasn't very hot - only the plate was hot. They could have done better, but I understand that they were busy. I was disappointed, but will give it another try.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Good variety, tasty, great prices. You can rack up points and get free stuff. Drinks are yummy also.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have gone here off and on for a long time. The food and service isnt bad. The wait can get crazy.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

I agree with the others who have reviewed this Fridays. They are very friendly and will accomodate your menu changes. Everything was cooked well, delivered in good time, and delicious. We dined with a large group who were celebrating a birthday, and everyone enjoyed themselves. Their menu does not have any vegetarian options, however, and so my wife and I will probably not be returning. Flesh eaters will eat wel here.

1  Thank manddo