“For this location, on this night, this says it all: "Red Robin --- YUM!"”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #14 of 93 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed March 3, 2014

On the way home last evening, we decided to stop at Red Robin for dinner. Since this is a "chair" restaurant, we pretty much knew what to expect, or so we thought. We were seated immediately [star #1], and greeted by our server almost as soon as we sat down . There was some sort of electronic device on the table that he explained was a convenient way to order drinks, appetizers, etc. (as well as play games and listen to music overhead, both for a fee) and pay for our bill without having to wait when we were finished. Andrew, our server, took the time to answer all our questions regarding the menu as well as offering some suggestions. [star #2]
My wife ordered the "Grilled Turkey" burger with a side salad in lieu of fries. She really liked it, commenting that the burger was both juicy and flavorful. She also liked the bun, while I enjoyed dipping my fries in the "zesty chipotle aioli" which was too spicy for her! [star #3]
I ordered the"Smokin Pepper Angus Burger" with all its fixins, the endless fries, and a mini-wedge salad as an appetizer. I believe that IT WAS THE BEST BURGER I'VE EVER HAD!!!!! [star #4] In addition, don't let the word "mini" mislead you, that salad was the same size as any non-dinner salad I've ordered elsewhere. To full for dessert, I thought I'd pay the bill on that electronic device. What an easy way to settle up and leave without waiting (what usually seems like forever) for the server to return. [worth Star #5!]
I cannot rave enough about that (med rare) burger. Overall, a VERY enjoyable meal, for both of us! [Hopefully, my local Red Robin in Mechanicsburg PA will obtain those electronic devices!]

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Good food, plenty of big screen tv's and now they have monitors at the table where you can swipe your card and pay the bill!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The only time I end up here is for a birthday and I am glad it's only then. The burgers are nothing special, the fries are fine but the service here basically is less than good. I am not sure if they are simply spread too thin or they just hire those who really don't care, but I shouldn't have to wait and ask numerious times for something then have the server wonder why I am walking out shaking my head.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I always have loved Red Robin, and love that they give you a free burger for you birthday if you sign up with their website. They are a little on the high side for price, but worth it. I love love love their ranch dressing and French fries. I always ask for a to go back of both and extra. Try the ranch dressing.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We have been here on a few occasions and yes the burgers are overpriced, its not like they are hand blended beef . The menu is designed around comfort food and they do that very well. Haven't had any problems with service at all. Everyone seems to try to be friendly and never had any issue with our orders.