“This has become nothing special start to finish”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #12 of 91 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“This has become nothing special start to finish”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

The only time I end up here is for a birthday and I am glad it's only then. The burgers are nothing special, the fries are fine but the service here basically is less than good. I am not sure if they are simply spread too thin or they just hire those who really don't care, but I shouldn't have to wait and ask numerious times for something then have the server wonder why I am walking out shaking my head.

• Visited September 2013

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Always a treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I always have loved Red Robin, and love that they give you a free burger for you birthday if you sign up with their website. They are a little on the high side for price, but worth it. I love love love their ranch dressing and French fries. I always ask for a to go back of both and extra. Try the ranch dressing.

Visited August 2013
Penna
“Love the ziosk !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

We have been here on a few occasions and yes the burgers are overpriced, its not like they are hand blended beef . The menu is designed around comfort food and they do that very well. Haven't had any problems with service at all. Everyone seems to try to be friendly and never had any issue with our orders.

• Visited June 2013
Stow, Ohio
“Nice Ziosk”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Traveled to Quakertown, PA, to visit our grandsons. One of their fave spots is the Red Robin. I can understand why....lots of noise, lots of cheap balloons and plenty of grams of fat on the menu. As in many franchise joints, the food is way overpriced. This one is no exception. I had to ask twice to have my salad dressing delivered, and didn't get a lime in my Margarita. However, the only neat thing about this one (and I'm sure many others) is the option to pay your bill right at your table using a "Ziosk" Just swipe your credit card and it prompts you through the check-out process. I had my receipt emailed to me (you can also have it printed out right at the table). Other than that, if you don't have kids or grandkids (and even then, bring ear plugs), stay away. This isn't a place for a nice, quiet, romantic evening or afternoon.

• Visited June 2013
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Typical Red Robin food, hit or miss service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Been here a few times times. Food is okay but service can go from one extreme to the other. Have had some of the best service ever to some of the worse. Guess it depends on which manager is on and weather or not they are paying attention. Because it never really matters weather or not the place is busy or not. An average place with average food with sometimes below average service. That pretty much sums it up.

• Visited April 2013