“Great Seaford”

Captain Bob's Fresh Seafood
Ranked #21 of 92 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The best seaford in the area. You won't be sorry if you decide to go here. It is only in a small strip mall off Rt 309 but the food is great. There is room to sit and eat or you can take the food to go. They have good lunch specials.

There are newer reviews for Captain Bob's Fresh Seafood

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here and found it to be substandard.

I had crab balls and she had a crab cake. Since when are crab cakes depp fat fried? A horrible preparation. My crab balls were soggy with grease and texturally blah. The decor is poor, the service iffy, and the food a 2 on the 5 scale at best.

I will not return.

2  Thank CommanderChip
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We get fish raw or cooked aleast 3 times a month. Fish is very fresh and nicely priced. Large varity. I ordered (in advance) shrimp for Christmas, they even peeled them-that was GREAT! Yum-Yum.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Always get my fixh lunches here and during lent buy my fish here. Very good food and great people

Reviewed January 5, 2012

They have very good seafood you can eat there or take out.great dinners for a fare price