“All you need”

Hampton Inn Quakertown
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Quakertown
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Checked in on Friday and left on a Sunday. Great central location for the weekend. This is going have all you need. the staff was very welcoming and freindly plus great fresh cookies are a nice touch.
Pool was great after a long day in the sun as was the hot tub.
rooms are clean and include a hd tv.
beds are very comfy with plenty of nice pillows. Also plenty of lighting.
wi-fi is a little slow, but it's free so don't complain...many hotels charge 15 bucks for the same speed.
free breakfast and all i needed, people will always complain about the food, so to me i liked it. hot items were hot and cold were cold. the food area was kept very clean so again no complaints, but as you know most people are grumpy in the morning, but honestly i have no idea if someone complains about this set up.
plenty of free parking. gas station right next door and a fill up will get ya the "full tank" when you return the rental car to PHL.
good back roads for a run or jog.
work out room has 4 cardio machines so no it's not like your gym at home.but it has water and towels.
bathroom has all the towels you need, plenty of closet space.
quite a few small hotels near Hampton, but for me this Hampton is the easiest to get in and out of.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jstevens2000

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I love the hampton inn. This one is always clean. The staff is nice. The beds are my favorite. They are always clean and smell nice.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We had a three day family get together at the Hampton Inn in Quakertown. From the moment we got there until the moment we left, everyone there made us feel welcome and comfortable. They went out of their way to be helpful. They accommodated our family meetings in the breakfast area. They helped us with the birthday celebration. The beds were extremely comfortable. The rooms totally clean. The swimming pool and hot tub was inviting. The breakfast varied from day to day and very filling. Who could ask for anything more???

Room Tip: I don't think you will find a room with a bad location.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Carole W
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Stayed here one night late March 2012. Efficient and friendly check-in, very clean room, and a nice pool and hot tub awaited us. There are fresh cookies and hot beverages in the foyer after supper. I believe the coffee and tea are available 24 hrs a day. The bed was comfy and it was very quiet and peaceful. The breakfast buffet featured hot breakfast items, such as eggs and ham, waffles, as well as cereal, yogurt, etc. The only drawback is it's a little bit out of town, but since we had a car that was no problem. There is a little diner next door if you need a quick bite. I would recommend this hotel for a stop over.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2012

The staff here is awesome. I traveled here on business and there were some issues that arose that Theresa, sorry if i spelled it wrong, the manager worked it out with my company. Also thanks to Alison, again sorry if i got the name wrong, the lady that works at the front desk for working through this issue to. Can't fail to mention the breakfast lady in this review either, always had a smile, positive attitude, and a warm hello every morning that i saw here. This is a nice quiet property to stay in. Yes it's about 2 miles outside Q town proper but it's not such a big inconvinience. Enjoyed the morning breakfast, it turned out to be way better than the other hotels surrounding it, my fellow travellers told me so. Rooms are clean and tidy. Only issue i had was that the excercise room had no free weights or weight machines but i just got by with doing pushups after using the treadmill. I would reccomend this place to anyone and I will stay here again next time I'm in town. Thanks ya'll

Room Tip: if you are some who takes comfort in being near stairs or a fire escape ask for a room at the ends o...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I have more or less standardized on hamptons now because I know I'm going to have the best bed, linens and towels, an amazing no-charge breakfast and very friendly staff. This property is no exception to that and the lady working the breakfast area during my stay deserves special mention. This hotel has a small excercice room with no free weights - just a bike, t/mill, stepper and row machine. It has a pool and hot tub but I didn't use them as I forgot my suit. Wireless Internet was a bit slow in my room. Bathtub had a hard time keeping water in it for a soak (this was mentioned to the staff at the end of my stay). By isolated I mean that if you don't have a car with you, your choices for eateries are very limited to what is beside you and across the John Fries highway (pizza, dunkin donuts, subway, a Diner, and a Wa-Wa). No good pubs within walking distance which is too bad. This hotel had a free beer and pizza reception on the wednesday night. Too bad I missed it, as I didn't see the sign til afterwards :) TV is 32" flat screen but none of the channels are HD.

Room Tip: The hotel is long and narrow so if you get a room near mine (227) you're about as far a walk fro...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2011

This hotel was excellent! My mother and I visited family in the area and we were happy with everything about this hotel. Coffee and tea service were provided directly near the reception desk as we walked in, along with chocolate chip cookies. The staff was friendly and helpful, both at night and in the morning. We were able to split our bill in half, paying with two credit cards, and we received patient, friendly service thoroughout. We appreciated the comfortablity of the beds, quietness, and size of the room. The heating system operated properly and without a lot of clatter. The breakfast buffet offered great variety and showed an effort to properly cook the cheese omelets and bacon. Everything was very clean! The lounge area was nicely decorated and sunlit with a beautiful fireplace. Would be great place to sit even in a snowstorm. A diner is situated directly next door and a WaWa was nearby. Lastly, the price was right! What more could we ask for? We will stay there again and recommend to other family members and friends!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quakertown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quakertown
Best Western Motor Inn
Best Western Motor Inn
#5 of 5 in Quakertown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem

Been to Hampton Inn Quakertown? Share your experiences!