SpringHill Suites Quakertown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Quakertown)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskseparate roomsdunkin donutsroom layoutsitting areaspring hilllarger sinkwafflesvisit familyother hotelswalk in showersmall gymnice hoteltwo queen bedsfree hot breakfastwould definitely stay here againnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 9, 2010

I love these things, the Springhills are a little bit retro and a little bit futuristic, but fully outfitted with the latest and the greatest and comfortable to boot. WISH upon WISH all the hotels this year were even close to being as nice as the Springhill Quakertown. Great Job!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Nice new hotel but nothing nearby. I stayed here every week for a few months before switching to another hotel

Rooms: The very best I have seen in this moderate category. I love the layout of the room. They seperate the bed area from the front of the room. The front portion has a nice sofa. Very comfortable desk to work from. The bed is the most comfortable than any other non-5 star hotel I've stayed in. Quiet A/C and heat system. Love how the crapper is seperate from the shower. Quiet area so you can sleep with open windows. They have micros and fridges in every room.

Staff: First of all no one has ever been rude. The front desk males are really stuffy and robot -like. Don't expect a friendly conversation. The girls are really pretty, friendly but perhaps a bit ditzy. The maintenance guys are probably the friendliest in the entire hotel. The staff seems to have issues with the keys, for whatever reason the keys don't work many times.

Bkfast: Awful, the eggs are disgusting, how can you screw uo scrambled eggs? They run out of everything and it's just not a pleasant experience. It's one of the reasons I moved to another hotel.

Gym: It sucks but is not as bad as some other hotels. A good gym would make me switch

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Jafo19D
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Was in the area to visit family. Happened on this property and was very pleasantly surprised. This is how I would design a hotel room. No problems at all. Friendly, courteous staff. No negatives at this property.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2010

This is a gorgeous new hotel. It would be ideal for a single person perhaps traveling on business. For a family, there were a few good things, and a few things that need work.

Good:
1 - Having the toilet with a small sink separate from the large sink/shower is convenient for privacy
2 - With a child, we like the separate TV/desk area we can use after our 4 yr old goes to bed.
3 - Free in room Wifi & plenty of outlets for charging electronics
4 - included continental breakfast with waffles, yogurt, fruit, and more.

Bad:
1 - There were only a shower in the bathroom, no tub. My 4 yr old will not take a shower. We asked and they said all rooms had only showers.
2 - The bathroom doors have translucent glass. Privacy was not an issue but the light coming through them was annoying to someone trying to sleep. The back of the desk had the same glass that transmitted light to the sleeping area.
3- The TVs were positioned such that the remote would sometimes work both TVs.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2010

My husband and I went up to Quakertown for my grandmother's funeral last week. We stayed at this hotel and shared a room with my aunt for 4 nights. My parents also stayed in another room. We were all very impressed with our experience! The decor gave me inspiration for the new house we just bought (our first), and the service was excellent. The lady who provided the breakfast was very friendly every morning and the front desk staff was equally kind. My husband loved the lollipops they had at the front desk and I loved being able to use the lobby computer to print our boarding passes before we left. We are coming back next month for my cousin's wedding... I am actually the photographer for the wedding and was thinking about bringing the couple to the lobby to take a few portraits... it's that pretty! I'm also hoping to get a chance to use the pool and hot tub... it looked very inviting! I would highly recommend staying here!

P.S. I took pictures but they look just like on their web site. It's actually even prettier in person.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family