“Great Customer Service!”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Quakertown
New York City, New York
“Great Customer Service!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Hats off to Christopher for his help with our reservation! He went above and beyond to assist us with upgrading our room from King Suite to 2 Queen Suite... made our lives a lot easier! The hotel was clean, room great, and good breakfast. Thanks Again, Christopher!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank CYND101

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The hotel was packed when we checked-in and the staff seemed overwhelmed but they remained polite and courteous. The room was average. The breakfast was average. The property was clean. Plenty of parking. Plenty of dining options within a 5-minute drive. Easy on/off during a road trip.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 22, 2012

For a springhill this hotel was just ok. We had just left another springhill to start our drive home and thought this hotel would be comparable. The hotel appeared to be newer, but the rooms are already starting to show the wear. The shower a had some mold, the carpet was wet (maybe a small leak),dead bugs in the light and the mattress was very uncomfortable (not the same mattress that we slept on at the other springhill). The mattress was like one from an old trailer. Must have different suppliers for the springhills. The staff at this hotel was very helpful and accomadating and the complimentary breakfast was good. It's an ok hotel to stay at if you are on the road, but wouldn't go out of our way to stay here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank kkak1234
Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is a very nice hotel. We had 2 rooms, one with a king bed and one with 2 queens for our adult kids, both were roomy and comfortable. The hotel is beautiful and very modern. The staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 16, 2012

These are SMALL suites--a small L shaped couch and desk area; small bedroom area and I really don't like the bathroom set up. The bath is actually two rooms--the "comcode closet" with a sliding glass door--which I really didn't like--and the shower room. The shower area was the only somewhat spacious area of the room. The room was clean and the housekeeper was very nice. Didn't eat the breakfast at the hotel but went over to the Dunkin Donuts instead. Front desk staff was good.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Our family of 4 adults stayed at this hotel 2 nights while in Bucks County to attend funeral services for a relative. The room worked just fine for the 4 of us. One adult chose to sleep on the sofa in the room (not opened up) and said it was comfortable. It was nice to have the 2 areas for toilet and shower facilities with 4 people trying to get ready in the mornings. Only complaint with that set-up was the sliding doors to both areas didn't allow for complete privacy.Three people in the traveling party ate breakfast one of the days and said overall it was good. This hotel will be on our list of possible places to stay on our future visits to Bucks County. It would be so great if this hotel decided to allow small pets(say under 12 lbs) and then for sure it would be our #1 choice in Q'town!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed January 4, 2012

This is a copy of the email I just sent to Marriott. The room itself was nice, but the experience was horrible....

Please understand that I don't typically give this type of feedback but felt as though you should know why I will never stay at one of your hotels again. I just stayed at your Springhill Suites - Marriot in Quakertown, PA and it was the worst hotel experience I've ever had. When I was booking my reservations online all I requested was a quiet room. After I got done driving 8 hours to my hotel I wanted to sleep before my Christmas celebrations with my friends and family back home. At the time of check in I once again requested that my room be quiet due to lots of travel. Shortly after check in the a large group of people took the rooms next to me which is fine. The problem is that the room next to mine was the party room and there were kids and people constantly coming in and out while shouting and partying. Around 2 am I actually counted the door opening and slamming shut 48 times in on hour and this was going on from 6pm - 4am my first night there, and it was the same way the next night. I called the front desk 4 separate times in 2 days and all they did was ask them to quiet down, which did not work. I asked to switch rooms and there weren't any others available. I paid top price for one of the best whirlpool rooms you had and couldn't relax one bit and I also couldn't sleep since the partying was going on from 6pm-4am both nights. I'm a store manager for a very large company and simply don't complain like this, but I felt as though I should at least let you know of my experience incase you wanted to try to save me as a future customer since I spent $444 for two nights of horror. Even if you don't, you should at least know of my experience at this particular hotel. My confirmation number was.....

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
6 Thank vincent b
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quakertown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quakertown
Best Western Motor Inn
#5 of 5 in Quakertown
Courtyard Philadelphia Lansdale
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem

Been to SpringHill Suites Quakertown? Share your experiences!