TripAdvisor

Friendly's
Order Online
Ranked #38 of 60 Restaurants in Pottsville
Cuisines: American
Description: At Friendly’s, we’ve been serving up ice cream and delicious fun since 1935. But actions taste better than words. So, get in today to try us for yourself.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Unfortunately our waitress Tasheea knew we were celebrating a birthday & did not even acknowledge the birthday boy. We received dirty plates. We sent them back. Then we noticed a glass was cracked and leaking soda on our table. She crossed her arms with a closed body language as if we were asking too much. I’m sorry I took my son here for his birthday!! Sad experience.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

My family and I had a great visit this week. We haven't been to Friendly's for a while and were very happy to see all the dinners back on the menu. This location was very clean and service was warm and attentive. Will definitely come back next time we are in the area!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 24, 2018

Nice place but I wont eat there any more, You have bossy waitresses telling others how to do their job. when this one cant even get her own orders right

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 19, 2018 via mobile

Came here because of a school sponsored event. I had expected it maybe a bit better than the last time, however they are under achievers. My burger was not only pink, it was still raw. Service is also horrible here. Gonna have to stop somewhere on the way home to find something ro eat.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Overall a decent resturant but my wife had a side of hair on the burger. Yes stuff happens but the hair looked like it was from a beard. Do we enforce hairnets?

Date of visit: April 2018