“Creative grilled cheese”
Review of Wheel - Pottsville

Wheel - Pottsville
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Pottsville
Reviewed June 12, 2018

I am so glad I stopped here. What a pleasant surprise! It's amazing what they can do for a grilled cheese! You have to check it out, it's clean, vibrant and fun!!!

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Isn’t a grilled cheese sandwich supposed to be buttered bread with melted cheese? My sourdough bread was not buttered.... not that being ‘not buttered’ is a bad thing.... but I expected buttered and toasted.

I ordered the Cajun Chicken Grilled Cheese Special. I swapped for sourdough bread.

I did not expect a chicken salad, but I did not ask.

The sandwich was not bad, but it was not made with real sourdough bread.... not even close. No sourdough tang. No chewiness. No remnants of flavor from the fermentation of the dough made from naturally occurring lactobacilli and yeast. It was basically non-buttered toasted white bread, so sharp and crusty-toasted that it cut up my upper palate...... Maybe I don’t know how to eat.

Regardless, the sandwich filling was tasty. The chips were OK.

I did go in with high expectations as this place seems to be a hit in Pottsville.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I had the buffalo chicken, a friend had the Cajun. The tomato bisque was some of the best I’ve ever had. Give it a try. I doubt it will disappoint. The service was excellent.

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious! Loved the grilled zucchini! Loved eating with a window view. Double check hours before you go.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

A warm grilled cheese, a cold beer and great conversation. Who wouldn't love this place? Service was good, and the place was packed!