Quality Inn(Pottstown)
HIExpress.com
$109
$98
Hampton.com
Budget Host Pottstown(New Berlinville)
$70
  • Breakfast included
$98
$92
Staybridge.com
All reviewsfront deskthis past weekendthe entire stafflobby areayogurtbaseball tournamentnice place to staycomfortable roomschoice hotelsaccommodationsavailabilitykeysphiladelphiadogs
Reviewed October 17, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay for two nights here and I would definitely stay again. The accommodations were very nice and the staff was very friendly and attentive. The value is excellent and the location is very convenient. Thanks so much.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Kevin C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Hello timwing8,

Thanks for taking the time to write a quick note about your recent stay with us. We appreciate the feedback. I've shared your comments with the team. Come back and see us soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Stay here at your own risk. I stayed for several days and on the last night noticed A used CONDOM at the head of the bed I wasn't using. That means not only was the room not well cleaned in preparation for a new customer but wasn't cleaned the 3 days I was there. This is unacceptable. The hallway rugs had stains, which is not a good sign. I complained to the desk and she told the manager, who couldn't even be bothered to talk to me--I should have been offered a full refund. I didn't think I was staying in a hotel that rents by the hour! Truly appalling. I'm only giving it one star because I can't submit otherwise.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
PottstownCI, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Liza,

Thanks for the feedback. You actually spoke with our Front Office Manager, as I was in a meeting. While inspecting the room we discover a wrapper from a plastic cup, that could be misconstrued as a condom. I apologize and regret that the wrapper was even there. Thanks for staying with us, we appreciate the feedback. Please reach out to me if you'd like to further discuss.

Regards,

Reviewed October 1, 2017

My husband and his fraternity brothers planned a reunion weekend in Boyertown, PA this past weekend and made reservations at the Quality Inn in Pottstown. On the website the facility appeared entirely different than in person. Many of the wives did not feel comfortable staying at the Quality Inn due to the outside entrances to the rooms. My husband felt responsible for making the reservation so we decided to visit the Comfort Inn to see if they had any availability. The front desk manager, Tineshia, was most accommodating. She was able to provide us with the rooms we needed and made our stay quite comfortable. In fact, the entire staff at the Comfort Inn was helpful and friendly. We strongly recommend the Comfort Inn in Pottstown, PA.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends

Hello Rosewood10,

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,
Kevin,GM

Reviewed September 28, 2017

I’ve stayed at the Comfort Inn in Pottstown in previous years during our annual convention in Reading, PA. I’ve always felt that the Comfort Inn brand is a solid one and, although not fancy, is usually clean and tidy. This stay may have changed my opinion.

We checked in late and our room keys were ready and waiting. Unfortunately, the desk clerk never smiled or made eye contact with me. She was “all about business” and got us to our room quickly but lacked any type of friendliness.

Upon entering the room, the smell of the room was of urine, I thought. It may have been coming from the older air conditioning unit. Nonetheless, the odor was unpleasant.

Additionally, it was difficult to moderate the room temperature. There seemed to be no happy medium between arctic blast and lukewarm. We froze the first night, literally sleeping with our heads under the covers.

The carpet had sticky stuff on it and the arm chair in the room was soiled.

The bathroom tub had a slow drain so, when you took a shower, you also had a foot of water in the bathtub. Kind of gross, to say the least. And then the housekeeper didn’t clean out the tub the next day. I left a note to ask her to clean it the second day.

My nieces’ room had what looked like a blood stain on the blanket and other stains on the sheet. They opted to share a bed instead of complain at 1 am.

The breakfast was on point – good selection and well stocked.

Overall, this stay was disappointing. I emailed the hotel directly about my stay, and 17 days later have yet to receive a response from them.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Hello Karen G.,

I apologize for the difficulties your encountered during your stay with us. I can assure you it's not the norm. Please reach out to me directly, I'd like to discuss.

Thanks,

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Was trying to make reservations and work through some billing concerns over a corporate lodging account. At the end the manager Kevin hung up on me and was very unpleasant to deal with while trying to make reservations for employees to stay for 1 week. Will not be using them again.
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone! If the manager is unpleasant what is the rest of the stay going to be like?

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
PottstownCI, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Hello Brandon S.,

I appreciate your feedback. I apologize again for the confusion. A major credit card is required to make a reservation, and is not something that is unique to us or to the hotel industry. The industry as a whole has procedures and policies in place, like any other, to protect itself. We must all follow those procedures, including myself and yourself. I apologize for any miscommunication or misunderstanding. Please reach out to me should you like to discuss further.

Regards,