“Delightful Stay”

Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I lost electric on Wednesday, Feb.5, 2014 and after spending the night in my cold house I decided to call the Comfort Inn on Thursday morning. Roxanne Robinson took my call. She was very kind and courteous and very sympathetic to my predicament. She told me to come right over. When I arrived she treated me like a family member. It made me feel so good after a long and frustrating night. My room was very clean. Bed linens were crispy and inviting. The bathroom was spotless and smelled clean. My room was so cozy and warm that I never left it until dinner. Breakfast on Friday morning was a pleasant surprise. It was more than a continental fare. The staff was very helpful in showing how the breakfast bar worked. Hallways, elevator, lobby and eating areas clean and tidy. Cudos to the manager, staff and especially Roxanne Robinson for making the Pottstown Comfort Inn a very special place The location is easy access to major highways. Restaurants and shopping malls are very close by. I highly endorse the delightful Comfort Inn in Pottstown, Pa.

Room Tip: Reserve a room away from the elevator
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
comfortdos, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Supergaljo

The ice storm we were hit with in this area was something fierce. It was a hectic time for all of us hear and a very traumatic time for those that had lost their power in their homes. We hope we were empathatic to all your needs and sincerely want to Thank you for your kind words.
We will pass this along to our team .
We are always here for the community when the need arises and we will always be here for guests such as yourself during adverse conditions.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown

Reviewed February 5, 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel last week for a vacation. Upon check in, the property appeared to be in good condition, the front desk staff was very friendly and courteous, and we were quickly in our room after a very long travel day. The room was quiet and comfortable, the beds and pillows were comfortable as well. Overall, the property hallways were clean, the breakfast area was well maintained, and the food was standard hotel continental breakfast fare. My wife and I both utilized the fitness facility and found the treadmill in good shape. One thing to note about the fitness room is that it was kept at a cool temperature. This is welcome as my wife and I were running on the treadmill, and a hot fitness room isn't comfortable to run in, so the cool temperature was very much appreciated.

The hotel is near major routes, multiple restaurants, a Wal-Mart, and is easy to get to. Overall, we would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again as we were very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Grnbayhusker

We thank you for your kind words. We are very glad to hear that your stay was clean and comfortable. We will be sure to pass this along to our team and they will certainly appreciate your words of encouragement

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was in town for a dog show. The hotel is dog friendly(as long as you're a responsible pet owner). The dogs are quiet in the room,and are cleaned up after. The room is big enough to hold a dog crate. I have a physical disability and get a first floor room. The staff assists me with luggage etc.
The one drawback to the hotel is the front doors are very,very heavy,so I usually call the front desk to have someone there to open them.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear WoPatWoman

We are glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable and we are able to accomodate all of your needs during your stay. We enjoy having our guests bring their pets and take pride in providing the most comfortable and friendly environment for our four legged furry friends as well.
We will surely pass your words of encouragement to our team at the hotel
Thank you and we hope to see you again !

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Very pleased with this hotel. Nice quality, well decorated, clean, welcoming. Nice enough to want to spend time in the room. Nice smell. I took my dog and they were welcomed her. Staff was very pleasant. Breakfast was not special, but adequate. This hotel is much nicer than many of the chain motels I've been to.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
comfortdos, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Goldengirlbalto

We have very happy to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and as you would expect when travelling. Our housekeeper take great pride and providing clean and comfortable rooms for our guests and we will certainly pass on your words of kindness to them as well
We look forward to having your here during your next visit to Pottstown

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Iam staying this hotel three times a week for more than a year .
Rooms are very clean and whole staff (front desk and break-fast area) is very polite and professional.
Iam very thankfull for the management for recruiting such a great staff .

Happy holidays !!

Prasad

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Prasada

Thank you so much for your kind words. We have really enjoyed having you stay with us with past year and look forward to next year . We value all your input and appreciate all your business.
Have a wonderful Holidays !

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Loved the staff and Mary Wise was super sweet and attentive to our needs, We stay here quite often for tournaments at the training center and it has always been a comfortable stay. Close to shopping as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear PA Elite Field Hockey

Thank you for visiting us once again. We truly enjoy having you here with us during your visits to Pottstown. Mary Wise is a great asset to the hotel and brings 25 years of hospitality to our service culture here at the hotel. We will pass your kind words on her. Once again we want to sincerely Thank you for staying with us and look forward to having you here on your next visit

Reviewed December 15, 2013

The staff was very nice including Mary Wise.
The rooms were clean.
No problems - every one was nice and our whole party had a fine nights sleep in getting ready for the tournamnt at the Traing Center. Go Kapow Field Field Hockey.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
comfortdos, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear KingofCherryValley

We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us during your visit to Pottstown. We love having sports groups stay with us and it is a real joy for our staff , especially Ms Wise who really enjoys the company of children in the hotel. We hope that you continue to visit us the next year. Once again, we want to sincerely Thank you for your kind words.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Quality Inn
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville
Holiday Inn Express Reading

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown? Share your experiences!