“Always friendly and well mantained”

Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
Reviewed July 8, 2011

We visit Pottstown serveral times a year and always stay at this hotel. They offer a great breakfast, everyone is so helpful and friendly. This is also a very clean hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
comfortdos, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2011

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel. We truly appreciate all of our guests and are pleased to know that our efforts resulted in a positive experience for you! We look forward to your next visit with us!

Wendy Norwood

Reviewed June 29, 2011

I stay in hotels weekly and decided to give this one a try. It is close to shopping and eating areas. The staff was appeared neat and were friendly. The rooms were clean, quiet, and comfortable. I would definitely choose to stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank ale0517
comfortdos, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2011

Our staff and I would like to sincerely thank you for your kind words about your recent stay. We do our best to ensure all of our guests have the best "home away from home" experience and we love knowing our efforts are appreciated! We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Wendy Norwood

Reviewed June 13, 2011

TV has many stations "no signal"
room clean
no bar
breakfast edible - oranges available if you don't want the OJ from concentrate & coffee better than airline coffee, drinkable
strange tobacco smoke smell in lobby - smoking area should be much farther from doors

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank coccinea
Reviewed March 13, 2011

We went to PA for a motorcycle show and stayed at this hotel it was very nice, very clean, and above all very quiet!!! I would highly recomend this hotel if you are going to this area.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank guilly81
Reviewed December 1, 2010

We have stayed at the Pottstown Comfort Inn & Suites many times over the past couple of years. This past Thanksgiving, we splurged and purchased a suite! NEVER AGAIN! The suite was filthy. The bathroom had hair on the toilet, shower and in the sink. And the handicapped bathroom (which we did not request or need) had mold in it and the shower head was broken. The kitchen area had red wine splashed on the back splash and on the ice bucket. The tray for the ice bucket had sticky stuff on it. The tables in the living area were covered in dust. And we found a plastic cup with old sticky chocolate sauce in it under the coffee table! This room was DEFINITELY not cleaned before we checked in. Or after! I told the front desk manager and she said "hmmmmm, I'm sorry. You know I think they had a meeting in there yesterday. I guess they didn't clean up after themselves. " I couldn't believe that was her response! We stayed from Wed thru Sat. Not once did someone come to clean the room. The linens on our bed were never changed! We had to go to the cleaning staff and get our own towels and trash bags. It was terrible. The pile of towels stayed on our bathroom floor the entire time we were there! I don't know what is going on here. We have never had this experience before. When I told the manager at check out that no onc came to clean the room, she said "Oh gosh. I'm sorry. I will tell the owner." This hotel should have definitely comped us a night or SOMETHING! I certainly hope this hotel isn't going down hill. I used to love to stay here! Maybe I need to start looking elsewehere. One positive note - the lady who runs the breakfast buffet is always so friendly and efficient. That is the only thing that was clean while we were there - the buffet!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kdkdoyle
comfortdos, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2010

Per our communications these past two weeks, I want to sincerely thank you for allowing me to work with you in resolving the unpleasant issues you had during your stay. We appreciate repeat customers like you and its upsetting when a guest does not get the level of service that they deserve and are accustomed to. I hope that you will revisit us the next time you are in Pottstown and I invite you to contact me directly for your reservation needs. Being voted "Pottstown's Best Hotel" year after year comes with enormous responsibility and I can assure you that we do not take that lightly. Again, I apologize for the issues you experienced and hope to see you again in the near future.

Wendy F. Norwood
Comfort Inn & Suites of Pottsown

Reviewed November 7, 2010

Clean room, good breakfast, high speed internet free. Hard to argue with the value here. Good location on a main road.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2010

Stayed here overnight as a staging point for our tour of Lancaster County. After reading reviews of all hotels in the Pottstown/Reading area we selected this Comfort Inn. Everything was what we've come to be expected from Choice Hotels. The only letdown was that one of the restaurants advertised in the room portfolio had closed. The staff was unaware of this.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Quality Inn
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville
Holiday Inn Express Reading

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown? Share your experiences!