“Very Happy with owe stay at Pottstown. Kelly made check in...”
Review of Days Inn Pottstown

Days Inn Pottstown
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed one night in a 2 queen size bedroom. The room was fine and quit big - and for the money a good value. We can recommend the hotel for short stays. The hotel is very close to Philidelphia Premium Outlet.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Most people only read the first sentence. If you can, STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE. Please read the whole story! I pre-paid for the room through Priceline.com. If I hadn't prepayed for the room, I would have immediately checked out and found another hotel. The hotel on has one luggage cart and it was missing when I checked in. I had to make four trips from the car to the room to get all our things in the room. I aksed about another room on one of my trips, I asked about another room, and I was told the hotel was completely booked. I wasn't asked if there was a problem OR if I needed help getting to my room. When I opened the door, I was knocked out with the smell of cigarettes and no AC. After I turned on the AC, it took about an hour for the room to cool off. The same with the frig. I had to get ice from ice machine in order to keep the frig cold. The tub drain was broken. We had to use a plactic fork to pry open the stopper so the tub would drain. The faucet on the sink was broken and sprayed water all over the the counter top. The towels were "see through" and it was like using a scrub brush to dry off. We found food wrappers and bottle tops on the floor in the room. Saturday morning, my wife went to breakfast at 6:00 AM only to find 30 road workers (who didn't stary there) eating all the free food. I went back at 7:30 AM only to find a MESS! And when the food ran out, that was it NO MORE. After we left the room for the day, I didn't feel safe leaving my stuff in the room. The bed was horrible and needs replaced. Hotel guests were running in the halls at 12:30 AM BOTH NIGHTS we were there. No hotel security. Sunday's morning breakfast was no different. At 8:00AM, I got the last piece of fruit and last bagel and last two pieces of toast. I looked for a hotel employee to get more food and NO ONE could be found. The stairwells had pealing paint and were very poor. Overall the hotel was poorly maintained. When I checked out, I asked for a comment card or how to comment on my stay. I was given the information for this website. I wasn't asked how my stay was or if there were any problems. READ THIS. On top of everything else, MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WAS STOLEN and several unauthorized purchases were made on my credit card. The hotel staff could care less about my stay or if I returned.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Bowling Green
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Always thought 3 start hotels are not an option.. turns out it could be a great one.. clean and will maintained I booked literally at midnight as I was approaching the hotel and the customer service was super helpful helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cabot, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Having stayed here twice in June I guess I expected more. The Hot Water was variable in temperature especially when the hotel was fully booked. The Breakfast Buffet could have used some help beside the desk clerk trying to take care of both the desk and helping guests at the buffet. Note, Holiday Inn still beats Comfort Inn and Days Inn on their Breakfast Buffet!

Now the night desk clerk was apparently outside when I called down for a wake-up call on the first visit so I had to leave my room and go down to the desk to take care of this matter. When checking- in on the first visit there was no desk clerk to be found and when she finally appeared she said she was "on break." Oh, I should add that the toilet didn't flush very well on the first visit and after complaining in the morning I was told ther plumber wasn't very "dependable."

Room Tip: Covenience to Pottstown Medical facilities was a big plus!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Quality Inn
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge

Been to Days Inn Pottstown? Share your experiences!