“VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE !”
Review of Days Inn Pottstown

Days Inn Pottstown
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
Jersey Shore,PA
“VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE !”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

My friend and I traveled down to Potts town to shop at the Vera Bradley outlet this past weekend. The location of the hotel to the outlet was a short 3 miles.We were very very impressed with the friendliness of the front desk attendant Susan . She was a true gem !! Within minuites, Susan had us checked in to our room and we were off to the outlets sooner than exptected !!The room was nice....wide screen TV,microwave, and fridge.
The free breakfast was great as well !! Thanks to Susan, we ate at The Brick House .The food was dynamite !!! We are already planning a trip back to the outlets and will will be booking at the Days Inn once again !!! Thank you !!! "The two girls from Central PA"

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
DaysInnPottstown, General Manager at Days Inn Pottstown, responded to this review, November 21, 2011
Thank you for the great review. Next time you come to the area please consider our Shop and Stay package available on our Days Inn website. We are offering a center wide gift card to Philadelphia Premium Outlets.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
610.327.3300

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Towson, Maryland
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Nice price but I can tell you they don't clean very well. I would suggest booking with another motel. We originally booked the room because it was close to the wine country. We walked into the room and right off the place was disgusting.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
DaysInnPottstown, General Manager at Days Inn Pottstown, responded to this review, September 19, 2011
I appreciate you taking the time to review us. As I am typing this, some of our bathroom ceilings are being repaired. Being an older building, we did suffer some water damage in the past year and corrections have been made to avoid this damage. Future guests will experience newly finished ceilings in our bathrooms.
Please feel free to reach out to me anytime to discuss the details of our stay. Knowing more can only help us improve.
610-327-3300
thepottstowninn@gmail.com

Travelers are raving about these Pottstown hotels

New York City, New York
Reviewed September 3, 2011

I booked this hotel instead of the comfort inn because trip advisor rated the days inn top in this area. I now have come to believe, days inn must have paid someone off to get that rating. My room was nowhere as clean as I expected. Let me say the bathroom mold is gross and the dirt stains in the tub makes me wish I had bleach. Their toilet seat is gross too, I don't dare to sit on it I am using the bathroom floating in the air. I will never come back to this hotel. This hotel is a motel with a little paint and poorly managed. One last thing, the pool is poorly cared for as well, green moss and leaves at the bottom of the pool. Days inn, you get an f for failure. Clean up your act please.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience with future travelers. We value all feedback, good and bad, that we receive from our guests. It is because of this honest feedback that we are able to make necessary changes to our departments to improve our service and better accommodate our guests.
I share all of our reviews with my staff and we take all negative comments very seriously. We openly discuss our past guests’ experiences and what we can do to avoid mistakes for our future guests. Positive reviews are of course also discussed constructively, as we aim to repeat and build upon these experiences. I am proud of all of our positive reviews and of my staff, regardless of our placement on tripadvisor. We have worked hard in the past to earn those, and I am confident that with the continuing changes and renovations we will continue to earn more optimistic reviews.
Losing the respect of our guests is not something I take lightly. I would like to discuss earning back your trust. Please feel free to call or email me anytime.
610-327-3300
thepottstowninn@gmail.com
Harrisburg, PA
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Stayed here recently during a baseball tournament in the area. Price was great, room clean, free breakfast good, pool nice, and close to fields. Renovations are going on, but it did not bother us.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
DaysInnPottstown, General Manager at Days Inn Pottstown, responded to this review, August 24, 2011
Thank you for the nice review! I am happy to hear that although we are in the midst of improvements, your stay was not affected. It is our hope to continue these improvements without hindering our guests’ enjoyment.
Please call me directly the next time you are visiting the area.

Warm Wishes,
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Clean rooms, very affordable, incredible customer service (especially Tabby).

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am very proud of the staff here and can’t say enough good things about Tabatha. She is a valued employee. I hope we see you again the next time you are traveling through Pottstown. Please do not hesitate to call me directly if I can be any help arranging your future travels.

Buffalo, New York
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Staff great but rooms horrible. Had to be moved from one room due to a large amount of mold in bathroom over shower. Although the room we moved to was adequate, it could use a good cleaning and updating. The room with mold was later rented to a family. One of mattresses in room was very comfortable the other matress was approximately 4 inches shorter and extremely hard.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank JeanS12856
I sincerely apologize for the troubles you experienced during your stay. I am proud of the improvements we’ve made since we began upgrading the building in April, but we are certainly by no means done. One of our top priorities is replacing the older plumbing fixtures in the building and re-doing our bathrooms to fix the appearance and avoid future problems for our valued guests. New mattresses are another priority and we have replaced approximately 1/3 of the beds and will continue to do so. I invite you and anyone reading these reviews to contact me personally to discuss these improvements and our plans for the future in more detail. Local readers are welcome to come by anytime for a site tour.

Warm Wishes,
General Manger
Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Best hotel on our trip this summer. The room was cool when we entered around 9pm. Very clean and set up well. The cost was around $68 per night. They had internet access and a computer down in the lobby. The woman at the desk was very friendly and helpful. My gps stopped us a tenth or two miles short of the actual hotel so I drove all over Pottstown trying to find the hotel, but they directed me there very patiently. The only problem I had was trying to get ice from the ice machine, none there at the time.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Packerfancheesehead
DaysInnPottstown, General Manager at Days Inn Pottstown, responded to this review, July 18, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with other travelers. Please call me directly the next time you are in our area and I would be delighted to personally arrange your accommodations.
Kindly,
Kelly McCurdy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge

Been to Days Inn Pottstown? Share your experiences!