“Excellent meals and service”

Brookside Family Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 125 Restaurants in Pottstown
Cuisines: American
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Excellent meals and service”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Our second home.Everything is great. We visit this restaurant during the week.
We visit this restaurant many times during the week. We get excellent service, good food, We enjoy the atmosphere. We love the salad bar the soups are excellent

• Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth the stop”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Brookside is my favorite restaurant to stop at. I love the salad bar. It has a large variety of fresh salad toppings to pick from, includes two different soups and it's unlimited! Can't beat that. I would recommend Brookside for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The wait staff is phenomenal. Everyone is friendly. Last time I was there I had an excellent waitress named Violet, I would recommend her to anyone wanting a great experience at Brookside. Overall, a great place to eat and pricing is good. Give it a try.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Fpmly51
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania
“Average diner”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

It's not a bad place to go when you want a quick bite to eat. The breakfast buffet is good and filling, the price is okay. The wait staff is mostly friendly with the occasional grump. It's not a place I go out of my way to visit but will do.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Brandon B
Pottstown
“Shameful breakfast buffet.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Stay away from this diner. The breakfast buffet has a shroud that you cannot reach the food. Staff was unsympathetic. I paid for my drinks and left. The atmosphere was hot,humid and cramped. Stay away at all cost. This place will be history.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Mhartens123
Boyertown, Pa
“Great salad bar.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I love this place. They have a great salad bar. Always fresh and replenished and good soup. The food is also very good. Normally you see alot of elderly people here, but it's because it's a good value, good price and good food.

• Visited January 2013