Quality Inn(Pottstown)
HIExpress.com
$109
$98
Hampton.com
Budget Host Pottstown(New Berlinville)
$70
  • Breakfast included
$102
$96
Staybridge.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

Very quite and sits back off Highway. Rooms kinda small but worked. This motel did not have a fridge or microwave unless you pay extra. Would have welcomed both in room since I stayed 4 days there. Price not bad.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank puff1n2
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

There was a strange odor in the room when I first entered. Staff are wonderful, but the bed was very low, and there were minimal covers on a chilly night. There is no coffeemaker and no blow dryer. For a "budget" motel, $75.00 seems a little pricey for the lack of amenities.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Anne P
Susan L, General Manager at Motel 6 Pottstown, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

please give us another chance to make your stay more enjoyable! right now, we are under construction, but are continually trying to improve our guest experience! blow dryers are available at the front desk free of charge

Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

I stayed there when under construction and it was quite. People were friendly and was pet friendly too. I probably would give it another try when construction is finished. Prices were not bad. Getting into the motel is kinda dumb especially at night. Just gotta weave back thru to get to motel. Smh

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2016

I was there for 3 weeks. convenient place close to Walmart and restaurants. My room upstairs was quiet and clean. The staff was helpful and friendly.

I think you can ask for a microwave . I will be back this year .

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank nucconsult
Reviewed October 29, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here visiting a venue in Spring city PA. While I will not change my first review in regards to the terrible smell of cigarette smoke in the hallways (our room was not bad and if other occupants in other rooms had kept their doors shut when smoking it would not have been as bad) or the uncomfortable bed, I do have to say they did call me back about my lost black bag and are mailing it to me. My initial review was a very poor rating based on this however now that lost bag situation has been remedied I will give them an average review.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple