“Outstanding!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We have been to Boneyard Joe's a half dozen times and have never been dissapointed. My wife has gotten the pulled pork sandwich w/ coleslaw twice and can't stop raving about it. I've gotten the Bruiser a couple times and it is HUGE and very tasty...well worth the $. I got the Slow Roasted Pork last time and it was the best pork sandwich I've ever tasted!!! If you haven't already, you have to try Boneyard. Run by very nice people, friendly enviroment and the best sandwiches in Pottstown. BTW, only takeout available.

1  Thank Scott H

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Since moving to Pottstown I've been pretty underwhelmed by the food scene but Boneyard Joe's is a different story! The food is great, prices very reasonable and the service awesome. Their sandwiches and burgers are bit over the top (I had a burger with chili, cheese & cornbread) but you can tell the ingredients are quality and fresh. The menu is pretty large for such a small location and includes a variety of BBQ, sandwiches, burgers and sides. I asked for my burger medium rare and to my surprise it was not at all over cooked. The workers are very friendly, love to laugh and want to make you happy. If only they'd add fried green tomatoes. Just be warned it's take out only.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This place looks like a hole in the wall and I was skeptical for a long time due to their small exterior & odd location. About 3 months ago, I finally gave in and tried it and I must say I should've gone here sooner. This little place is full of personality and good food. I've been to BBQ joints all over the country and this place is a contender for some of the most original menu items I've found. The pulled pork sandwich with broccoli rabe and fresh garlic is simply great. The pork bbq sandwich is one of the biggest I've seen. The number of side dishes is simply impressive. Don't be intimidated by the prices because you definitely get your money worth. The average meal runs about $10 a person but it's as good as being in a restaurant. They use all top notch ingredients and everything is well made. Everything for takeout is packaged well and you don't have to sit eating a soggy meal when you get it home. Too bad there's nowhere to sit or I'd be hanging out here a lot more.

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

No place to sit and eat here but i'll forgive that in a heartbeat. The bbq chicken is excellent as is the cornbread and sides. Good potato salad, baked apples and hushpuppies. The best bbq around!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We have ordered from Boneyard Joe's twice this week. Their pulled pork and BBQ chicken entrees and sandwiches are fantastic, sweet and just a bit spicy. All of their portions have been huge while their prices are really fair. They have a marshmallow and maple dipping sauce to go with their sweet potato fries that will be one of your faves. Their sandwiches are huge and really creative...a grilled ham and turkey between 2 grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches has been my fave. They have different kinds of loaded fries, cheesesteaks, entrees and hot or cold sandwiches that will surely pique your interest. The staff is friendly and helpful and has a very clean appearance. I highly recommend this place for great change-of-pace takeout.