“Best choice in Pottstown area”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
Mount Jackson, Virginia
“Best choice in Pottstown area”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

In a high priced area, Quality stands out as a great choice. For the price, it is outstanding. Rooms are clean with many upgraded features like carpet, furniture and bathroom. The free breakfast is better than many higher priced options like the local Hampton Inn (which is a ripoff). Staff is friendly and always goes the extra mile. Last stay (4 May), I showed up to the breakfast late, but the attendant (Shelley) allowed me to get my breakfast and made sure I had what I needed before she broke down the buffet.

• Stayed May 2014
PottstownQualityGM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your compliments. We enjoyed having you and I will be sure to let Shelly know you appreciate the attention she gave you.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed hear for three days in a row awesome place the staff I give 10 stars being very helpfully. Rooms were great not one complaint for me. Next stay would be diffenty hear when in Pottstown. As a truck driver you don't find many places like this unless you spend big bucks on a room

Stayed April 2014
PottstownQualityGM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you very much for the wonderful compliments about our hotel. The staff will be happy that you took the time to mention your experience with us. We appreciate your endorsement of our hotel and look forward to serving you in the near future.
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the quality inn again last Tuesday once again I had a pleasurable time it's such a great place to stay I stay there at least once a month couldnt ask for better front desk workers or a staff there very wonderful and make u feel welcome the itself is surrounding by everything you need great great shopping great restaurants all within 10 min and the one great thing about the quality inn of urn there on business and after a day of work and u just wanna wind down and stay at the hotel and enjoy there lounge have a drink and a meal there cook is fantastic even though the lounge area needs some changes like the new bartender that works Monday through Thursday it's still well worth the stay

• Stayed April 2014
PottstownQualityGM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
It is always a pleasure to read comments from guests who enjoyed their stay and let us know about it. On behalf of all of us at Quality Inn Pottstown, Thank you
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We had a very nice stay at the Quality Inn. We always stay here when we visit our Grandchildren in Pottstown. It is clean and the staff is always very friendly. The free breakfast is a nice added touch. They had a variety of options to choose from. It's an older motel but clean, comfortable and we had a room with a renovated bathroom.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your wonderful compliments about our hotel. Please come back and see us during the summer when our pool and sun deck is open. We would love to see you again!
Colebrook, New Hampshire
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

This hotel used to be a messy Quality Inn and needed an improvement and makeover!!!

Well, I came back this year and I was very glad to notice major improvement...

The room I was in has been freshly renovated : new carpet, new tile in shower and bathroom, great new shower, flat screen tv, good Internet, big fridge and microwave...

The outside of the hotel is still blah but the inside is now great!!!

Very nice courteous customer service as well...

It's good to finally have a nice Quality Inn after staying in too many bad ones!!!

• Stayed April 2014
PottstownQualityGM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for the review of our hotel. It is greatly appreciated considering we have rededicated ourselves to improving the overall guest experience. It is always nice to get a little boost form our guests who notice the changes we have made. On behalf of the our team thank you!
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the quality inn in Pottstown again on Tuesday March 4th again I have to say some ppl give it a not so good review I've stayed there several times and I couldn't ask for a better stay it's around very gd restaurants shopping areas if u r there for business u come back from wk and can go grab a bite to eat an then go back to the hotel and enjoy a drink at the lounge and the quality inn is the only hotel around with a lounge area if u wanna have a couple drinks and not worry about driving they also have a very nice breakfast the staff is fantastic can't ask for anything better

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Aggies23
PottstownQualityGM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind review of Quality Inn Pottstown. We appreciate your continued support of our hotel and hope that we will be partners for a long time.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at this Quality Inn while traveling. Thank God it was only a one night stay. We had made paid in advance reservations, so we were expected. Upon entering the room we were hit by cold and a funny, chemical like smell which I assumed was some sort of cleaning fluid. I turned on the heat, which took till morning to warm up the room sufficiently. The bed only had a thin thermal blanket on it besides the bedspread. We cuddled up together for heat, but my husband still woke up shivering. The bed was so hard, I also woke up with a severe back ache....and I don't have a back problem!

Usually, we can count on Quality Inn for a good, clean, efficient, no-frills sort of stay. This is the worst Quality Inn I have ever stayed at. It appalls me that there is such a wide swing in their quality.

Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. There are other motels in the same price range in this city. I had just assumed the name Quality Inn would bring something to the mix. It didn't!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
PottstownQualityGM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for bringing your concerns to our attention, we apologize for not meeting your expectation of service. We will definitely address the issues you listed and hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Travelers are raving about these Pottstown hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!