“Great place to stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Another great stay at the quality inn in Pottstown this place is the only place I choose to stay it has excellent friendly service it's within 5 to 10 mins of great restaurants shopping etc etc plus the buggiest advantage there if u r there for business I go out after wk to eat and want a couple of drinks you can go back to the hotel and enjoy the lounge for some drinks without having to worry about driving anywhere and if u dnt wanna drive at all after wk there kitchen is open with a terrific bar menu I highly recommend the quality inn in Pottstown

• Stayed: October 2013
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Aggies,

Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife and I checked in with a modest expectations but checked out feeling like a member of manager's family. Display of such genuine care and concern is a very rare occurrence in today's America. My hats off to Shriya and her staff for maintaining such high standards of personal touch and all around cleanliness.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nick K
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Mr. Nick,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are very glad to know that we made your stay comfortable, and one that is memorable. We make certain our guest’s feel at home, and take personal care for their needs being met and satisfied on a timely manner. Once again on behalf of the whole Management we really appreciate and thank you for your compliment and kind words. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with a high "Quality" service.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The Quality Inn in Pottstown was nothing special, except the service. The girls at the front counter when I checked in were exceptionally friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond their duty to help me out with my questions. The lobby was beautiful and very clean. The breakfast was hot and tasty. The pool was closed for the season, so I was not able to check it out, but the deck around it was very nice to sit and relax on. Our room was clean looking, but I have a toddler who likes to run around and get his energy out. He just had socks on when he was there and his socks were filthy and black on the bottom, but that just means the carpet needs a good deep cleaning to me. The desk and end tables were freshly polished and very clean. The room was in need of a new paint job and updating. The bed however made this trip! It was one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in in a hotel before. The linens were clean and smelled fresh and I slept wonderfully. When I checked out the front desk people were just as friendly and helpful to me.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
PottstownQualityGM, Assistsant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Liltippers,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We will also keep in mind some of your points that needs attention and we will address it.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Very clean and comfortable rooms with microwave , med size refrigerator, flat screen and showers have good pressure with no wait for hot water, wi fi has good strenth through out area of hotel.
Very good food at bar and grill and the chef even came out to check how I wanted my meal and again later to see if I was satisfied...he takes pride in his craft.
The young lady at the front desk named Jodi and was extremly helpful and polite with any and everything I needed.
Lauri ...the lady that cooks the free breakfasts took very good care of me by paying attention to the food and knowing what I wanted and keeping fresh stock ready...
Davette the cleaning lady is very courteous as well as extremly honest. As I kept valubles , money and very expensive instrumentation for my work in room. I felt safe and comfortabel leaving these items in my room....99% of other hotels I would not leave anything out.
7-8 months out of the year I live in hotels due to my work.
Extremly professional, courteous, polite, clean and comfortable with great breakfast and dinner.
Thanks go to laurie, jodi, davette, sharia, chef and the " new girl" as well as all the staff for making my near month stay enjoyable and making me feel like family.
LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!

• Stayed: September 2013
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Mr. Mopar,

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Your words really brightened our day, and it had a huge impact on all of us, in a very positive manner. It motivates and gives us the extra push to go even further high. I would like to once again thank you on behalf of all the staff you mentioned. They are very hard working and love their job, and be willing to bend their back to please the guest. We need more guests like you to put a smile on all of our faces. We want to make the guest feel at home, and provide them the best service. You just made us feel we did our job well and it gives us immense satisfaction. We look forward to having you with us again and provide you with “QUALITY” service.

With kind regards

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I had a great experience at the hotel. Front Desk Manager Shanta was very professional and pleasant to work with. The restaurant was good, clean and the staff was sociable. The surrounding area was a little on the shady side. I was traveling to PA for a Ride for Kids event to raise money to fund research for childhood brain tumors. The people walking around made me kinda check on my motorcycle more often than I usually do at a hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear jason,

We are very glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and were very happy with our management and service. It is our pleasure to make your stay comfortable and one that is memorable. We deeply thank and appreciate you for taking the effort to write a review, it show us where we stand and how further high we can go to please our guest. The whole management is working hard to to please our guest; it’s very heartening to know that our efforts are starting to pay off. We look forward to having you with us again, and provide you with a high quality service.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Even though the hotel does not allow pets, the managers and staff went above & beyond to accommodate our needs and let our Bearded Collie stay the night (agility trial nearby in Barto, PA). Very courteous and friendly!! Good price!! Very clean! If they let us bring our agility 'rock-star' again, we will definitely be back in October!!

Room Tip: We like the rooms on the lower floor since you can park your car right in front of your room door. V...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tom D
PottstownQualityGM, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel, Quality Inn is happy to announce that shortly after your stay we started accepting pets.

When traveling with your little furry friend call us a request one of our pet friendly rooms.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

New Bath Room.
I came with my family. I noticed New Bath Room, New Tub and beautiful Tiles. Room was nice Staff Was OK. I recomend this Hotel to my friends. My name S Rizvi, I booked my Room through Priceline.com.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Syed R
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Rizvi,
Thank you for taking the time to take the survey and write us the review. It’s very heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride and joy in providing our guest with high quality of service. We did renovate our bathrooms and I am glad you noticed and was very pleased with it. We pay attention to our guest and take measures to improve and serve them better. Looking to having you with us.

Shriya Narendra
Quality Inn Pottstown

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reading

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!