“good location, clean room, renovated bathroom”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
Portland, Maine
“good location, clean room, renovated bathroom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I booked through expedia and got a pretty good rate. I stayed in the middle of august. The property was clean, the staff was nice and breakfast and internet were included. The room itself was clean and the bathroom had been completely renovated so it was in perfect condition. For the rate paid, you cannot find better quality and value. I recommend this place. many good restaurants and mall nearby.

Room Tip: try to good a room with newly renovated bathroom
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear Eddie,

It was very joyful to read your review. That gives us a job satisfaction and a confirmation that we are doing our job well. We welcome you back at any time and we promise to provide you with high quality of service at Quality Inn Pottstown.
Thanks
Quality Inn Pottstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Harrisburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had an amazing time in our visit in Quality Inn in Pottstown,PA.Betwwen enjoying the large outdoor pool with a seasonal sundeck and free continental breakfast and free high-speed Internet access free local calls and free USA Today newspaper and also free 24-hour coffee :)
The Assistant General Manager Sheriya is such a great manager,kind and friendly with all guests in the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Mr Paul,
Thank you for your compliment, the best part of my job I love is meeting people.
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our hotel, it motivates us to perform even better. We look forward to having you with us again.
Thanks
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I and my wife we both stayed at quality Inn on aug 22 , we had a great time and the staff was very help full . We enjoyed the bar and the food served to us was nice. I would highly recommend others to stay at this hotel. It was next to park. We were able to jog in the park. Room had new furniture and new bathrooms.

Room Tip: Nice place to stay next to park
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Mr.Kul
We greatly appreciate and thank you for your review. It definitely motivates us to perform better. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with high standard of service.

Quality Inn and Champs Sports Bar
LIVINGSTON,NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

My stay was very pleasant.The price was very reasonable.The staff was courteous and available to help.The room was clean and comfortable.There was a lounge with snacks available which was very convenient.
I will recommend to all my friends visiting Pennsylvania and I will surely use this hotel when I am in this part of US.

Room Tip: My room was good,i asked King Size bed and was good
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Mr. Yash,
We greatly appreciate and thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to have you with us. It gives us a push to perform better. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with high standard of service.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Room was clean, staff was very helpful, breakfast was really good. We enjoyed hot eggs and bacons. I will come back to this hotel in the future. I recommend all of my friends to stay here because of friendly nature of staff.

Dear Mr. Dipinder,
We greatly appreciate and thank you for your review. It gave the whole team of Quality Inn Pottstown enthusiasm to perform better. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with high standard of service.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We came from Michigan to visit our long lost relatives there in Pottstown. The first morning, my husband started itching and wondering why so many in one area, and thought it was just mosquitoes. Later that day, my kids started itching. By checkout, all of us are bitten, and scratching all the way back home. Now we have to take extra precautions to bring our belongings in, so the bedbugs can't get in our home. By the way, We Are Still ITCHING!!! I Paid up front in cash, they took money from my card and I didn't get it back! Not going back!

• Stayed August 2013
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
We appreciate feedbacks from our guest. This complaint had no basis. We take Pest Control very seriously, we have Pest Control check our rooms and take preventative measures, and there is no scope for bedbugs at our hotel. All of our rooms are recently upgraded and well maintained. To provide the best and high standard of service to our guest is our interest.

gm.pa394@choicehotels.com

Travelers are raving about these Pottstown hotels

Edison, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed at Quality inn ,Potts town on Aug 12 2013,I had no problem>I was able to park my car in front of my room.Hotel is surrended by many Restaurents in that area.I even had few drinkd in Hotel Bar.Deck outside of the bar had a pleasant view.I will deffinatly come back and stay in this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
We deeply appreciate and thank you for your review. We will defenetly maintain our standards and serve you better. We look forward to having you with us again.

Quality Inn Pottstown
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!