Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Douglassville)
  • Breakfast included
Budget Host Pottstown(New Berlinville)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskplace to staynew carpetpadre piocleaning staffbagelsstayed one nightbed was comfortablewe've stayedbusiness tripfree breakfastpleasant staywalmartrefrigeratorchannelscollegehighway
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Conveniently located, just off 422 and 100, close to stores and restaurants.
Staff was friendly and helpful and with the lounge on the premise, a nice place to relax and unwind after a long day.
The breakfast was adequate and if you don't like the menu, there's a diner right next door. Large parking and easy in and out. It's not the Waldorf, but certainly comfortable to stay

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was trying to find something close to well, everything when I stayed here. My work had brought me to the area and I had been doing a lot of commuting to and from the plant. When I got to the hotel and checked in, the process was quick and talking to front desk was like conversing with an old friend. I took a first floor room originally and ended up switching to a second story room upon request. Nothing was wrong with the first room, I just generally like to be a bit secluded so I can focus when with paperwork. The girl at front desk happily helped me out and made me feel right at home. In the morning, I have to say I was blown AWAY. Who would have thought such a shabby little place had such an awesome breakfast? I have no shame in saying I stuffed myself full of muffins and scrambled eggs and waffles! And it was truly great. I went to work with a smile on my face. I was sad to check out :( will be returning ASAP!

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor give you privacy and a quieter atmosphere :)
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Olivia H
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I go to the Pottstown area a few times a month and stay at the quality inn at 61 king street the service is fantastic the employees are a pleasure to deal with very nice and outgoing plus there isn't another place that u can go and enjoy having the luxury of a lounge area it's nice after a day of business u have somewhere to go relax have a bite to eat and drink

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Aggies23
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Last March I said this was a dated property but it worked and it was clean. This trip, at least it’s clean and that’s it. Checked in around 10:30 PM on 11/9 and the first room (102) was not cleaned. Bed slept in, towels on floor, garbage cans full, etc. Went to front desk and they put us in room 138. Next morning discovered no hot water in vanity. While we were out maintenance showed up and did NOTHING. They switched us to room 139 after some discussion Everything worked there BUT that evening when I went to take a shower, no shampoo. Had to go to front desk to get some and so ended second night. Sunday, went to front desk for more shampoo and also some tissues (apparently, house keep can’t comprehend replenishing room) for more shampoo and tissues. Made a joke about at least we had enough toilet paper for tomorrow and told “that’s good since maintenance has not ordered any and we are almost out”. I have no idea what happened since March, but this place has gone downhill fast! Rooms were clean (well, except for 102 on first night) and front desk tried, but management doesn’t have a very good handle on what is going on. Oh, and breakfast seems to have gone downhill also. How else can you explain hard boiled eggs that have been sliced in half other than owner’s nickel and diming you to death?
Oh, and before you ask “why the hell did you stay there more than the first night?” it was a points stay (read free night at Choice Hotel chain) and the Comfort Inn was booked with folks from Hurricane Sandy and various responders (but then that place left a lot to be desired a year ago). It appears I am going to have to spend some time looking for another place to stay out of Pottstown if I wish to stay at a Choice Hotel property on points.

Room Tip: Stay at someplace other than Choice Hotel Chain if wanting to stay in Pottstown, unless Comfort has got their act together since last year.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed here one night here while visiting my son. I would state they are a bit overpriced for the accommodations.

Parking
...We could not park in front of our room. The staff should not allow large utility trucks to take parking spaces when there is an entire large empty parking lot in front of the hotel.

The room
...Clean and comfortable, but the bathroom was definitely in need of a renovation. I asked for more bath towels since the bath towels were very small. Needless to say, I never received.

Breakfast
The free breakfast included scrambled eggs, various breads, yogurts, coffee and juices.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple