“Happy customer”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Very clean which is a must for me. The staff was friendly, front desk was nice and the manager Alicia was very helpful and told us where to go shopping at the outlets, becasue that is why we were there. We needed somewhere to stay becasue we were doing majior shopping at the outlets. The staff there seemed to care about us, rather the staff did care. Fun weekend we even went swiming there and that was very clean.
Carol-Ann Boyes

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Alicia G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank You, for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Having the opportunity to exceed your expectations is what we love to do. Our team at the Quality Inn were pleased to read your kind comments. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stayed here last weekend for business. The room was comfortable and worth the price. There was a free breakfast, with an assortment of cold and hot food. Just what I needed given all the work I needed to do. The staff was very helpful in providing more towels and checking me in. I would certainly return here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your glowing comments. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with a truly exceptional experience. We strive to antiicipate your stated and understated needs, and the result of your kind words here makes it all worth the while.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I am so glad we stayed here on our way to a family reunion weekend. The hotel and staff were excellent. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was wonderful. Room was clean and housekeeping was prompt in responding to us for any extras that were needed. We left a good tip. I recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for such a rewarding review. Your kind words are most appreciated. So many many times we only hear the negative comments. I am so pleased to read you enjoyed the service and the amenities in the hotel. Our team and I appreiate your trueful review that recognizes all of our hard work, on a daily basis. Guests like you make our job a pleasure every day. We look forward to accommodating you again.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I looked up the prices on-line. Then called the hotel for rates. Both quoted 89.99 per night. I get there and this man named John behind the desk quoted a high price of 119.99+tax. Now this was not a weekend this was mid-week. The lot looked almost empty. I tell this John about my earlier quote. He tells me the price just went up but he could give me a break by taking 10% off. Suddenly, I find myself in a bidding war for a room at this shabby hotel. He refused to go lower then 99.99. This was Crazy. I walked away and ended up at The Comfort Inn a block away. I told them about my visit to the "Quality" and they laughed saying they hear lot of crazy stories about that place. They gave me a great deal with no HACKLING and had a much better experiance.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank S M
Alicia G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

“Hackling the price”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 NEW

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Value Service Was this review helpful? Yes Problem with this review?
Review violates guidelines

Review is suspicious

Review posted to wrong locationThank you. We appreciate your input.
Alicia Gillard, General Manager at Quality Inn Pottstown, responded to this review
August 16, 2012
I truly apologize for the inconvenience and confusion during your check in. Unfortunately, at times we do have our challenges regarding our rate center on line. We are currently working with a rate management company to ensure our productivity effectively. I have followed up with the front desk team regarding our oversights do not happen in the furture. However, our front desk clerk's are unable to reduce any price rate below 99.99 + tax without a manager's approval. I would of been happy to rectifiy the situation at the given time.

The Comfort Inn and The Quality Inn work under the same Choice properties umbrella. We have a very good relationship with the Comfort Inn & Suites. We also, continue to refer one other on a regulary basis.

We appreiate our guest's comments, only to strengthen our guest satisfaction.

Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

The stay was ok...staff was very friendly and helpful...we had to be moved 3 times because the air conditioner didn't work..rooms were really small..tvs half worked..in need of an upgrade..rooms were pricey but not worth it at all

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank wileykristen
PottstownQualityGM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Dear Kristen,

Thank you, for taking the time to reveiw us on TripAdvisor.I am sorry you were inconvenienced by having to move three times.We strive to provide exceptional service along with incomparable comforts to our guests. However, at times we do have our challeges.Our internal rooms have been renovated back in 2011. We are in the process of evaluating opportunities for improvement.

We appreciate our guest's comments postive or negative to enhance our customer service and reputation.

Alicia A Gillard

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We stayed one night here. The room was clean, comfortable and affordable. The free breakfast included scrambled eggs, various breads, yogurts, coffee and juices. Pool looked OK. Our only gripe was the bathroom (comode/shower/tub) was in need of renovation. Otherwise, the hotel was certainly a "returner".

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank r t

Dear Senior Contributor,

Thank you, so much for taking the time to reveiw our property. We take all guests comments both positive and negative seriously. We strive to be exceptional in all departments. We are headed in the right direction. I am glad to see that we have made some positive changes.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to accommodating you again.

Alicia A. Gillard

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is an old Holiday Inn (stayed there in the 80’s), and the layout is much the same as it was back then. I have stayed there a couple of times since conversion and they have remodeled with paint, fixtures, and carpets. Can be a bit noisy but the AC unit typically makes enough white noise to drown out the party animals unless they are in the next room. Prices have increased dramatically since the big outlet mall went in a few miles away but still cheaper than the Comfort Inn (have stayed there a lot) AND the Comfort Inn has gone down hill a lot and appears just grubby. If you must stay in Pottstown, check out the Comfort but stay at the Quality if you’re into Choice brand hotels. One problem we had was the housekeeping staff seem to call off on a regular basis leaving folks shorthanded. Front desk staff friendly and try to cover but breakfast was canceled one day except for pastry and hard boiled eggs due to call off & one poor lady had to do clean the hotel as everyone else called off. She was a sweet heart and took care of a special request even if buried.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jimstoneboro

Thank you, for your kind words. We appreicate your trueful review that recognizes all of our hard work, on a daily basis. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with the Quality Inn & Suites. Guests like you make our job a pleasure every day.

I hope to see you again at the Quality Inn and Suites. Please let me know when you are in town again.

Alicia A Gillard

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reading
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!