$80
$115
$109
$98
Hampton.com
Budget Host Pottstown(New Berlinville)
$70
  • Breakfast included
$98
$92
Staybridge.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2017

It was horrible, the beds were comfortable, and the tv was great, u have refrigerator and microwave, but everything else is either broken or damaged, it a place were drug attics go, ur better off going to quality inn

Room Tip: No room tip cause the service was just terrible.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 7, 2017

The Manager said he was all business. I have to disagree! I had made a reservation over a month ago for the first floor. When I got to the motel he gave me a room on the second even after I had told him of my request. I was not impressed with the lobby. Dirty! Chairs blocking off the breakfast area and a sign saying stay out. When I got into the room I found a bottle of Apple Wine and a glass of Coke in the micro-fridge from the last occupant. Over all the room was dirty, Burn hole in the bedding, pop stains on the sheets. I wore my flip flops the whole time I walked around the room. Out back it looks like he rents the room by the week, nasty people. Five minutes into my stay I had a knock in my door, someone asking to use my phone, NO! This is the last place you want to stay.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2017

Do not stay in this dump unless you pack a hazmat suit. Window curtain rod taped crooked ant curtain taped to wall. Stink unbearable. Carpet sticky. Bugs. Plugs don't work. Nothing good to say. Should be condemned. ...................

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Stanley T
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

This place is the definition of a dump. So many bad things to list. Gaping holes in the ceiling & walls. Carpet that turns your feet black. Fixtures falling apart. A bathroom so small it's uncomfortable to use. I could continue, but you get the picture. Avoid this hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Nick P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Pottstown, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2016

Dear Guest, We would like to apologized for your bad stay. We have trained our staff for giving our guest a clean, comfortable, friendly stay at all the time in the future. We have recently renovated all our guest rooms with new furniture, new vanity lights , mirrors, new paint, new bedding and will be getting new carpet buy next year. We will assure you for a clean, comfortable room hopefully in the future. again we are very sorry.
Have a Nice and Bless day.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

This was the dirtiest place we have ever seen. We were at a soccer tournament and needed a room or we would have left. If I did not have a son, we would have slept in our car. When we entered the room I tried to ignore the smell which my son was disturbed by. He did not want to stay there at all. The room was visibly filthy. The floor was so dirty we kept our shoes on! I removed the filthy top sheet and spread which also had cigarette burns. Bed #2 had a visibly dirty bottom sheet which I switched with one of the top sheets. There were not fitted sheets. I looked for bugs. Both mattresses were in plastic and had ripped, cigarette hole ridden mattress pads loosely sitting on top - so gross. The bathroom door did not shut. The tub and sink were both stained and dirty. The bathroom vent was blowing dirt onto the already stained bath towels on the rack. The vanity in the room was leaning and looked as if it would fall over if we leaned on it. The ironing board cover was sliced pen along with the inside padding (?) and dirty. The bureau was not useable. The bottom drawer did not have a front board (face) at all. The lamp shades were dirty and crushed. The table and chairs were not useable - the table rocked back and forth. It was just awful. I felt horrible having my son sleep there but we had no other choices. The internet did not work at all. I picked up the phone to call and the phone did not work at all. We called when we got home and they said this room was recently renovated and hung up on us. Do not stay here - sleep in your car at the field - it is probably safer and definitely cleaner.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family

Dear Guest , We would like to aplogized for your very uncomfortable stay. We do welcome and thank you for all comments you made. We did appropriate action with our all staff. we would like to let you know that our hotel rooms horougly renovated with new paint, new vanity, new bathroom floor, new bedding, new furniture . we will get new carpet by early next year. again very sorry for your inconveanance. Hopefully see you in the near future. Have a Bless day.