“Port Matilda Dining”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Brothers Pizza
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This small pizza and sub restaurant is like so many others of its kind, but it may be the only eatery in Port Matilda.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We have two local places for pizza, one is forced to compare them. Both are called Brothers, but the comparison stops there. The pizza here is decent. I've tried the onion rings, salads, French fries, and lasagna, along with the pizza. All fall under the category of competent for a pizzeria. If it matters (it does to me) their sauce is less acidic than some. The differences here and "over the hill" are the owners (husband, wife, son, and a worker) make you feel like they want you there. Service is fast and what they say, as versus Brothers downtown Stormstown, where we find ourselves either waiting 10 minutes longer to leave the house, or standing around waiting at the shop. I enjoy the family nature of the Port Matilda shop. I am ASSUMING the tall, dark-haired youth is the son. Might suggest to him that he doesn't give off a pleasant vibe, far different from his parents and the Mexican fellow, who my kids love.