“Good food and lots of it!”

Port Clinton Hotel Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Good food and lots of it!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Not my first time here, but I keep coming back. We were a party of 7 and rather than having to wait, the hostess offered us 2 tables next to each other, 1 for 4 and 1 for 3. That was great, as the '3' were kids between 10 and 15.

Food is always good. Steak sandwiches are big and a large order of fries ($5) feeds an adult table of 4.

• Visited February 2012

Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Looking for a non-chain restaurant”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Good food & pleasant service, nice to have an option that isnt the chains when visiting Cabelas. Cheesesteak & Fries could feed 2 or 3. Huge portions.

• Visited January 2012
Reading, Pennsylvania
“awful”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I would never return, I ordered the Crab Au Gratin it was awful... I felt like I was eating melted cheese only...where was the crab. My spouse ordered the chicken parm. The chicken was out of a frozen bag I could buy at sams with a cheap cheese on top and a very watery sauce. The waitress was extremely rude and we had to hunt her down to have our order taken. I would have received a better meal/service at Burger King. I also thought it was a bit pricey for the type/quality of the food. The restaurant also does not have central AC only window units.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank victoria s
Pa
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Service and food was excellent. Cheese Steak and fries are the way to go. Be prepared to take leftovers home

• Visited December 2011
Boyertown, Pennsylvania
“Cozy and Comfortable Atmosphere”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Food was very good, large portions and priced moderately. Kid friendly also. It's located in a very picturesque area right off of the Applachian Trail.

• Visited June 2011