other traveler has booked this property
Enjoy a peaceful stay at this charming Point Pleasant vacation rental house.
Relax and unwind on the expansive deck of this stunning home. The home features 3 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms to host a 6-person holiday.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Enjoy a peaceful stay at this charming Point Pleasant vacation rental house.
Relax and unwind on the expansive deck of this stunning home.
The home features 3 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms to host a 6-person holiday.
You'll feel right at home in the comfortable living room.
Look forward to preparing delicious meals in the full kitchen.
A restful night's sleep awaits in this plush queen-sized bed.
You'll sleep like royalty in this bright bedroom.
Beautiful views await on the spacious deck.
River views are right at your fingertips.
Don't miss the unforgettable opportunity this Point Pleasant house provides!
Enjoy a peaceful stay at this charming Point Pleasant vacation rental house.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Stephen D
“Nice house and location, but beware the fine print”
Reviewed June 21, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

My family and I rented this house for four nights. It is a spacious house in a beautiful location, with a large deck overlooking the Delaware River. It’s a waterfront property, and there are biking paths and a place to rent inner tubes and canoes just a short walk away. My wife and I were there with two of our grown kids and my parents, so we were looking for 3 beds and 3 baths, which is what this was advertised as on TripAdvisor. All three bedrooms are on the second floor up a big flight of steps. When we arrived we discovered that one of the two baths upstairs had a shower that was out of commission. The only operative shower on that floor was en suite with the master bedroom. This meant that my parents (78 and 77 years old) needed to take the master bedroom, since walking up and down a flight of stairs for them was not feasible. The other four of us had to make that walk to take a shower, and all four of us had to share the same bath, although there was a second toilet we could use upstairs. When I called the owner to ask why we weren’t informed, I was told that the listing had been changed to 2.5 baths. But when I looked at my original confirmation email it said 3 baths, so I requested a discount and the rental management company, Evolution, got involved. They told me that even though the opening webpage for the house lists three baths, there is a tiny link marked by the letter “i” (for “Information”) and if you click on that it pops up a window that tells you it is in fact only 2.5 baths. When I urged them to change the opening page so that other customers won’t be similarly misled, they repeatedly refused to do it and insisted there was no contradiction in messaging, which left me with the impression that they were trying to avoid admitting liability in their resolution of the matter with me. In the end, while they insisted they were in the right and engaged in best practices, they nonetheless offered me a partial refund equivalent to one night’s stay for the misunderstanding. I was grateful for that, but the process of being in communication with the management company was an annoying distraction. We were there for my son’s college graduation weekend and this was an unnecessary complication that could have been avoided by better communication on their part, both in the online description and over the phone. The house is otherwise comfortable and the Delaware River area is quite picturesque and worth visiting. I’m writing this review and sharing this story so that others will not experience the same frustrations and will have a clearer idea of what to expect.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing