“Good food in comfortable atmosphere”
Review of Jubilee Restaurant

Jubilee Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Pocono Pines
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: The Jubilee Restaurant is a casual restaurant located in the Pocono Mountains. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. There is a restaurant, pub and outdoor seating on the stone patio with fireplace. For over Four Decades the Jubilee has serving up good hearty food, from our delicious Breakfast Platters served 7 a.M. - 3 P.M. Daily, to Crisp Paninis and Fresh Salads for Lunch and BBQ Ribs & Chicken and Pasta Platters for Dinner, we have something for everyone. Our award winning wings are served on Thursday and Sunday Nights with a choice of 11+ flavors. In the rear of the restaurant is a Pub with multiple screens to watch your favorite sport plus pool table and dart boards. Enjoy lunch or dinner in the Pub along with your favorite beverage. Live Music Friday & Saturday Nights. Take out beer available as well. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night Fun...We've got it all here at the Jubilee Restaurant in the Heart of the Pocono Mountains.
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Food, service and atmosphere were well enjoyed at this establishment. Wide range of food and drink choices including full bar with fast service. We enjoyed sandwiches and entrees and will be back to try breakfast!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Starving as we were, stopped in the parking lot was quiet full but I went in first to see if there was a wait, no wait, but foul language a musky smell, and all and all biker bar feel. So curious as I was my wife refused to get out of the truck, beware.

1  Thank BarryTrisha
vvg, Public Relations Manager at Jubilee Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

It's unfortunate that you didn't give us a try and chose to give us a one star review when you didn't even dine with us. We are a family run restaurant with an attached sports bar, and have been in business for 45 years. You must have walked into the bar entrance and not our restaurant entrance. Our dining room was remodeled two years ago and it is a comfortable atmosphere with new chairs and tables, cozy booths and it is decorated in lodge like style. Our bar is a sports bar with pool tables, dart boards and multiple flat screen tv's to enjoy watching a variety of sports games. Our establishment is non-smoking, so often you will find bar patrons outside smoking. Perhaps you overheard a customer blowing off a little steam. We are not a biker bar, but welcome all types of clientele. Our patrons include the local chief of police and lieutenants, teachers, pastors, nuns and a couple of hollywood celebrities. You'll find millionaires sitting next to hard working construction workers and vacationers mixing with locals. Everyone is welcome and we love that our clientele is such a diverse crowd. We hope next time you will give us a try and actually come inside and dine with us.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

On my wife's birthday we went there for breakfast. The selection was plentiful and what we had was very, very good. They have a free dinner for your birthday but because we couldn't come back they gave my wife a free breakfast with candle and singing. Our waitress DANA was superb in her help, kindness and service!! Would we go back yes,yes!!

Ed Sidleck

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We've been visiting the Jubilee once or twice a month for 15 years and are always happy with the quality (and quantity) of the food and service. On this occasion, we were especially pleased with our server, Dana, who not only provided great service, but took the time to chat and make us feel particularly welcome. That's going the extra mile on a busy Memorial Day weekend!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

As a long time restaurant manager of over 30 years and counting, I want you to know that the breakfasts at Van Gilder's Jubilee Restaurant are always great. The eggs are always cooked perfectly, the potatoes nice and brown and crispy just like I order them, and the coffee is delicious and served in a nice big mug! Approximately 2 years ago, I purchased a vacation home in the Pocono's, and I have been stopping at this restaurant on and off since then. Although I don't ask for a specific server, I often get Maria. She is amazing. She remembers what I like and what I don't like. She is efficient and always friendly no matter how busy she is. She also is very informative as to attractions and church information in the area. I would certainly recommend the Jubilee Restaurant for a great meal, and if you want great service ask for Maria. You will have a very enjoyable visit.