“Wonderful Service”

Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Pocono Manor
Reviewed August 17, 2008

The Inn at Pocono Manor had the most amazing service!! Our room was beautiful and provided the most amazing view of the mountains. The room was bright, clean and best of all quiet, which is exactly what I was looking for this vacation. The service is what really impressed me and there is nothing better then being on vacation and receiving such excellent service.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Write a ReviewReviews (1,508)

Reviewed August 13, 2008

My husband and I stayed at this venue for 2 nights in July to attend an event. The location is lovely and easy to get to, but, as I stated above, the rooms are just ok. By ok, I mean average. The accommodations are sufficient. The food is satisfactory, but not outstanding and the spa is passable. I cannot say that I was overly impressed with the hotel. Save your money and stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2008

Our family had a wonderful time at Pocono Manor. This resort is truly a Pocono treasure. We had a wonderful time partcipating in all the great activities, such as the atvs, horseback riding, sporting clays, the Laurel Spa (which my wife though was terrific), and the two great golf courses. The rooms provided a very warm and inviting atmosphere and the resturant was great. I would recomend this resort to any family that is looking for great family fun and excitement.

Reviewed August 3, 2008

When I checked in to my room and learned it was on the sixth floor, I was intially disappointed. That was until I got there. I was lucky enough to have a corner room. The view was absolutely breathtaking. Using the AC was not necessary most of the time. Waking up,opening the curtains and seeing the early morning wisps of fog wafting up from patches of trees among the rolling mountains as far as the eye could see was truly enchanting. It's an old place; large, and rambling but modernized w/ very tasteful amenities. There's a movie theatre room where you can pick your own DVDs; excellent seating & sound system. The outdoor pool is naturally filtered & uses no Chlorine; it's crisp, clear & clean. The food is above average and the desserts are all sinful. The grounds (virtually forest) are lovely (even if you don't golf); you can hike and picnic. The bar / lounge features a variety of live entertainers that always put on a good show. The staff are accomodating, curteous, and professional; they strive to make sure you have a pleasant stay ... I'll be back !

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed August 1, 2008

Before we chose the hotel, I have revied all kinds of web sites to get advise. I could not find a place that had a perfect record...if you know what I mean.
My family and I chose the Inn and we had a fabulous time!
Great, comfortable atmosphere, staff going above and beyond with their services. If you take moment, you can see that they really care, (specially Front Desk) and I like that in my travels.
The hotel is old, it has been build in 1902 or something like that, so I am sorry, but if you're looking for everything brand new hotel, this would not be for you.! But for people who can appreciate the history, the uniqness and beauty of it.
There is planty to do there, and different ways to have fun and relax.....but if you need a to have a babysitter for yourself and your family, then you should take one with you!
Anna Jawinski

Reviewed July 24, 2008

This is the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The place is way overdue for a major renovation - it is old and it is smelly. The "queen" bed was actually a full-size bed - really great for sleeping when your husband is 6' tall! The walls are THIN - I could hear my neighbors the entire time and they weren't especially loud. Thank goodness we only paid $118 per night - if we had paid the originally quoted rate of $220 I would have been even more disappointed! Whatever you do, do not stay here!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2008

I travel quite extensively on business. One of my more frequent stops is The Inn at Pocono Manor. I have always loved the old world charm and gracious hospitality by all the staff there. I recently referred the Manor to a business associate and he mentioned all these negative reviews, I assured him that it couldn't be the same place. He went there on his own to check the place out and he agreed. It is my understanding he booked a small corporate getaway. My most recent trip was for the 4th of July weekend. I brought my family. We went ATVing, horseback riding, my wife and daughter loved the Spa, and I took my boy to an introduction to shooting course - WE HAD A GREAT TIME!!! Food above average, service excellent, all and all I will continue to return and recommend THE INN AT POCONO MANOR...

1  Thank RayM831
#1 of 2 in Marshalls Creek
Cove Haven Resort
Cove Haven Resort
#1 of 2 in Lakeville

Been to Pocono Manor Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!