“I love this place”

Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Pocono Manor
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Me and my husband went here for 3 days in a fall and we totally loved it.
We loved location of it so much, because it's just 2 hours driving from NY, but totally different enviroment. It's very beautiful place with gorgeous views.
I totally liked fire places, it's so charming :)
Pool was amazing.
They had nice spa, but we did't go (next time).
they got a lot of different activities in a area.
Exchange restaurant is AMAZING (try lobster risotto). Fell in love with it. Food in a sport bar is not bad at all, very good quality (loved portabella burger).
Very relaxing resort.
I just didn't like our room in Laurel spa. Bed was to small for a couple.

1  Thank Zakhara888
MgmtPMI, General Manager at Pocono Manor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

I would like to thank you for your comments! The charm that is displayed on our property is hard to match. The changing of seasons also tends to be quite beautiful. Although fall is a lovely time to visit, each and every season has its own charm to offer. Please return in the future to see what other times of the year have in store!

There are newer reviews for Pocono Manor Resort & Spa

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had a fantastic long weekend here at the Pocono Manor. From the moment we checked in we enjoyed the relaxation and friendly atmosphere of everyone we came in contact with! We were guided through the resort by Mark and met some really funny and friendly guys named Mike and Brandon over at the Sports area. My children enjoyed the archery while some of the older folks in our group went over to the shooting range. We ended the day driving around the trails on some nifty all terrain vehicles. :) After dinner, our children were able to go swimming while many of us enjoyed some Baily's Irish Cream Hot Chocolates in the sitting area near the bar. Many thanks to Keith, April and Marie for taking such great care of us there too! Also... I loved the breakfast buffet each morning! That was by far the best breakfast I've ever seen in all my years of traveling!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DEK4442013

I appreciate your feedback. Our employees are very aware that they directly affect guest satisfaction. It does not end at activities and meals. We do everything within our power to provide our guests with exceptional hospitality in all aspects. I hope you can return in the future to see that improvements will continue to be made!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were very excited to FINALLY bring the family together in the Poconos! The seasonal colors really made it feel like Thanksgiving, which was our old gathering time years ago. The staff was exceptional and went out of their way to provide each of us with great experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us here at The Inn at Pocono Manor! I will surely pass all of your comments on to appropriate staff. There are still many memories to be made! I hope to hear of any future experiences you may have with us.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The Inn has an Old World Charm about it. A beautiful Lobby to read a book, engage in conversation or just relax.The food was good and plentiful,ESP their breakfast buffet. The staff was courteous and helpful and the spa is second to none. If you like outdoor activities their gold course is challenging and they have over 3000 acres to hike on. It's close to the Casino and the Outlet shopping.I personally would request the main building and not the tower.The Tower,although charming ,is a bit outdated but the main building is quite comfortable and up to date.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
MgmtPMI, General Manager at Pocono Manor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us here at The Inn at Pocono Manor. It is extremely pleasing to hear that you enjoyed the charm that our property displays. Our staff is always for than happy to supplement that charm as well. I hope you can return in the near future to enjoy some the endless activities that we have to offer.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We wanted a quick getaway for the Columbus Day weekend and to see the magnificent colors of the leaves. As we drove up, the Inn itself outside is beautiful. It takes you back in time with its stone wall .The Inn was decorated inside and out for fall. The staff was very welcoming and if you need directions to anything they had them printed up for you. The lobby was so cozy and inviting. There were fireplaces and sitting areas throught out the inn. The large dinning room had a buffet style breakfast which was excellent. We did have a little problem with the doors to the rooms closing. They were VERY loud and woke us the first night. However the beds were extremely comfortable that after the first night we slept solid. We had a corner room which had alot of windows and the view was amazing. Our room was very clean, had a large flat screen TV and a walk in closet.
On our way to the Inn we went to Bushkill falls. A must see if you like to walk and see waterfalls. There were different degrees of walk ways from easy to more difficult and you could pick which one to follow. Colors were beautiful here also. What a GREAT trip! Can't wait to go back again. Thanks for a wonderful stay at The Inn Poconor Manor!

Room Tip: Corner room have a walk in closet and extra windows if you like to look out at the mountains
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments! The Poconos can provide a serene getaway that so many people come to experience. We do everything within our power to accommodate each and every guest during their time away. It seems that we had the ability to provide the perfect setting for you! I am exploring solutions to what may me a door slamming issue. As with all, we will continue to do everything we can to improve that matter. Thank you for staying at The Inn at Pocono Manor and please let me know of any future experiences you may have with us.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My initial plan was to show my wife the fall colours, and to do some outlet shopping in the US over the Canadian Thanksgiving\American Columbus Day weekend. I ended up deciding on Tannersville and then I found a really good price for the Sunday night at the Inn.

The reality is that my focus should have been the Inn and not the shopping. This place is gorgeous, the colours were magnificent, and the Monday morning breakfast was phenomenal. I look forward to coming here for a few days, and not just for an overnight visit on a future Columbus Day weekend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

I appreciate your review. It is great to hear that your time with us was so peaceful. Autumn surely brings out the beauty in this area. Please return in the future to see what we have to offer during all seasons!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The place was empty to the point of being different. We stayed on a Sunday and Monday night. The hotel seems to cater to large groups. The service was excellent as they seemed to need guest. The breakfast was buffet style or they would make omelets to order. It was served in a large dining room and we seemed to be almost the only guest. It was one of our best breakfasts on our trip. The rooms were big and had a flat screen TV. We had a view over a flat roof below us. Because we were high in the hills, the first morning was foggy.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
MgmtPMI, General Manager at Pocono Manor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

I appreciate your comments with regard to your recent stay. Although we often do cater to large groups, we give each and every guest the attention needed to make every stay exceptional. It is extremely pleasing to hear that we had the ability to make your stay memorable. I hope you can return in the future to create memories that will last a lifetime!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pocono Manor
#1 of 2 in Marshalls Creek
Cove Haven Resort
Cove Haven Resort
#1 of 2 in Lakeville

Been to Pocono Manor Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!