I stayed in one of the mini suites this July. We were in one of the updated rooms. The only updated part was the kitchen. The living room furniture is outdated. Looks like it is from the 60s. With 2 adults and two kids it was a little cramped. The kitchen was easy to cook in and the fridge can hold a few things. The pool area is great. Most of the time we were alone when we swam and it was great. They have a great jacuzzi too. They have movies you can rent for free which is great. The staff is very friendly and do everything they can to make your stay comfortable. One woman Gerta is great. She is so sweet. By no means is this a 5 star resort but our stay was comfortable. It was clean and we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small country timeshare nestled in the heart of the Poconos. We provide fully equipped kitchens for convenience. We are located across the road from Kalahari and within fifteen driving minutes of Mount Airy Casino, Auquatopia and Camelback Ski Area, Crossing Premium Outlet and Pocono Raceway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your The Carriage House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House At Pocono Manor Hotel Pocono Manor
- Carriage Hotel Pocono Manor