We booked our family vacation this year at the carriage house via our timeshare company, after we booked we saw all the bad reviews about the place and we what did we get ourselves into! We even thought about canceling but we are thankful we gave the place a chance because we had an amazing family vacation!! Don't get me wrong the place needs updating but it's clean and the staff are great. The kids loved the 24 hour pool and we loved the hot tubs and the propane grills to cook outside!! We had two sleep 4 units (mini suites) they put us right next to each other which made it easy for our family. We even had a newly renovated room our kitchen had stainless steel counters and brand new appliances! We loved it! We tried out the onsite restaurant (the speakeasy) it's small but the bartender was very friendly and we had a great time making new friends and enjoyed a few cold beers... So again the place has some updating to do but if you're looking for clean and friendly accommodations then do yourself a favor and give the carriage house a shot. We will definitely be staying there again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small country timeshare nestled in the heart of the Poconos. We provide fully equipped kitchens for convenience. We are located across the road from Kalahari and within fifteen driving minutes of Mount Airy Casino, Auquatopia and Camelback Ski Area, Crossing Premium Outlet and Pocono Raceway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Carriage House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House At Pocono Manor Hotel Pocono Manor
- Carriage Hotel Pocono Manor