We just spent a long weekend at the Carriage House and loved it so much we are considering getting a timeshare here. We own at Simpson Bay in St Maarten and live in PA so we exchange most of the time as the air fare it just too high to go to St Maarten every year. We typically go to at least two timeshare resorts a year within the US and until now have we never considered getting a second one. That is how strongly we feel about the Carriage House. The staff is wonderful. Debra, Dawn, Gerta and Bob of maintenance just to mention a few are all terrific. We felt as if they were old friends. They are methodically renovating the resort and the improvements are amazing. This resort is on its way to becoming a 5 star as long as you are not a prima donna, and you all know who you are, then stay home. The Speakeasy Lounge on the premises was a great place to eat and have some drinks and fun. We can't say enough about how wonderful our experience was, we give it two thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small country timeshare nestled in the heart of the Poconos. We provide fully equipped kitchens for convenience. We are located across the road from Kalahari and within fifteen driving minutes of Mount Airy Casino, Auquatopia and Camelback Ski Area, Crossing Premium Outlet and Pocono Raceway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your The Carriage House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House At Pocono Manor Hotel Pocono Manor
- Carriage Hotel Pocono Manor