“Waterfall Outing”

The Ranch at Pocono Manor
More attraction details
Owner description: Pocono Manor Stables is located within The Inn at Pocono Manor in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. With a newly renovated barn and expanded services, a visit to the Pocono Manor would not be complete without a horse ride through our beautiful woodlands.With 3,000 acres in a magnificent setting, well trained horses, and a staff of professional guides, Pocono Manor Stables offers the perfect adventure. Come and ride along the exclusive picturesque trails and enjoy the abundance of plant and animal species. If you are interested in enjoying the splendor of the great outdoors atop a horse, look no further. Specialized in all levels of riding expertise. Many seasonal and special activities available. Please see our webpage.
Fords, New Jersey, United States
“Waterfall Outing”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The ride was very good the staff is nice and friendly and answered any questions I had . Denver the horse I rode was well behaved and I enjoyed it immensely. The place is nice my guide Trish did a very excellent job leading to the trails and encouaged others during the whole ride. It is well worth the cost.

Visited August 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great trail ride!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We went for a one hour trail ride. Both of us love horses but haven't gone riding in years. Our horses, Zip and Denver, were old pros - very easy to ride. Our guide, Felicia, was helpful and great. There were only 4 of us riding so we received very personalized attention. We really enjoyed the ride and would come back!

Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Pocono Manor Stables”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was our first time horseback riding. The staff was great. Very patient. We had a wonderful time.

Pennsylvania
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fantastic well trained horses, very nice guide named Robin.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Our family stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge which was about 10 min. from the stables. We called in the morning and were given a 4:00 reservation for that day! The four of us went on an hour long woodland trail ride. Robin took the lead and each horse followed each other through the peaceful wooded area. We were given instructions on how to control the horses but they were quite well behaved. I hadn't been on a horse since I was a child and it was limited- I greatly enjoyed my time there as did my teenage kids and their friend. They also had a pony, 3 baby goats, and rabbits to see while we were waiting ( we arrived early). It was a little expensive but I would definitely go there again because the positive, enjoyable experience was well worth it. I wish I could do this closer to my own home, the experience added great memories of our vacation In the Poconos!

Gaithersburg, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Friendly staff and horses!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We reserved the time for our tour. Staff were very friendly, provided great instructions for the ride. Had such a great time! Will definitely be back!