“Fabulous time”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Laurel Spa at Pocono Manor
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide to our clients a variety of Facials, Massage, Bodytreatments, Hair Removal, Hydro Tub Soaks, Nail Services ,Formal Hair and Make-Up for all Special Occasions. At the Laurel Spa our professional staff is dedicated to having your time spent with us unforgettable. Laurel Spa provides the finest in spa products for all of our treatments to help lift your spirits, quench your body, and relax your mind.
Logan Twp NJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fabulous time”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I wasn't sure on what to expect since this was my first time staying here. Glad I went and I will be back soon for skiiing! The rooms are spacious with plenty of room to relax. Most other hotel rooms that I have stayed in there is not much room to walk around. The beds are very comfortable and nice room decore. Being an early riser, I would wonder down to the lobby which is huge and the are several couches to sit on and read the paper until the rest of the family got up. The breakfast buffet is wonderful and has anything one could desire. There was plenty for the kids to do (i.e. swimming, plaing pool, game room, etc.) which most other places we have stayed at do not offer these.

Visited August 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Good spa!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Good spa, little pricey.
We did a couples massage, my friend went to massage school and rated it as better than average. I thought it was great. I had an older gentleman who did a great job. The spa location is right across the street from a hotel/resort. If you stay at the hotel, there is a brochure discount!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Ashley L
WP, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“massage envy....”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had a 55 minute Body butter massage from Sandy. It was very relaxing and soothing. She was great.

I didn't realize that gratuity was included in the price and I appreciate that she told me it was already part of the price when I tried to thank her with a tip. Very honest and appreciated!!!

(other therapists would have taken the additinal tip and not be as forthcoming)

Visited November 2012
1 Thank shmazzierx
lititz
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“This spa has everything.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

No matter what you want or need from a manicure,pedicure,massage,waxing etc it is available at the spa.It is located just outside the front door of the manor and couldn't be more convenient.A great relaxing experience with a very professional staff.

Visited August 2012
Milton, PA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“"Beautiful"”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This place had an indoor and outdoor pool. pool tables, exercise room, arcade, sauna, lots of amenities and the rooms were very nice. the people were very friendly.

Visited August 2012