“Very Good Dinner”

Sortino's Italian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Sortino's Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Description: Sortino's Italian Kitchen is a new age red sauce restaurant where old school Italian cuisine meets the modern age. Sortino’s Italian Kitchen is a casual restaurant and bar that brings to the Poconos a tradition of hospitality established by Giorgio and Giacomo Sortino more than 60 years ago.Your senses don’t lie; Sortino’s is the real deal.
Reviewed September 26, 2017

I read all the current reviews of Sortino's and I disagree with most of them. To start the decor was pretty bright, clean and my favorite was the family pic's of the Sortino Family. Made me feel like I was in someone's home. Our waitress Dimaris & the manager Donelle were very friendly and informative. Food: we started with the Fresh Mozzarella in olive oil and fresh bread & the fried calamari with testy sauce, could go for a plate of both as we speak. I had the Spicy Fish with pasta, would want that to be my last meal. My son & hubby had the Lasagna & the Manicotti They has an extensive wine list & the prices were fair. Should have went here twice and skipped Brandenberg. Wish there was one in my area.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

My colleague said her seafood dish was delicious, but my pizza left a lot to be desired. See pictures for oily, floppy crust and few toppings. The waitstaff was not trained at all and kept refilling our water glasses with lukewarm water. Overpriced and not at all worth it. It's fine if you want sort-of Italian food that you don't have to leave the resort for, but other than that, I'd stay away.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Had dinner with a group of nine, overall was a very nice meal but here are the specifics
The decor and ambiance is very nice, its a very large restaurant but very appealing environment...was pretty bright..not really an intimate space.

The service was very good, our waitress was a delight..very knowledgeable, gave advice on choices and was very efficient.

Food servings were good sized and entrees were reasonably priced. The issue I had was that the food was fairly bland. Not very flavorful. Had the papperdelle bolognese which is often a signature dish at many italian restaurants. It was bland with the pasta stuck together in a big clump..like eating a mass of cooked flour. The sauce was diced meat so fine it was close to hamburger and little taste. In many places I have had this it was a slow cooked mix of identifiable beef in larger bits with tremendous flavor..not this one. Other choices were not so bland though.
Bread choices..garlic and garlic cheese were very tasty

Deserts were a little pricey but very large and very very good,

Overall I liked this restaurant and would go back but to be honest it was a little disappointing with the food..it may be hit or miss or maybe the choice I had only..others seemed to like their meals more.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was very accommodating to our kids. The waitress even told us it would cost less to just get a regular pizza to share than getting individual kids pizzas. The cheese plate was pretty good with a large variety. The Caesar salad was not good, too much dressing. The entrees were a little bland, but decent. Overall a nice dinner.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Good food, good service, nice people's, good menu, nice looking. The food is also good for ore teens and . A bit pricey.