“MUCH BETTER THAN OTHER ASIAN BUFFET RESTAURANTS”
Review of King Buffet

King Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Very fast seating and drinks were brought immediately. Many Asian and American foods. Peel and eat shrimp with cocktail sauce is popular with my family. My husband and step son loved the crab labs - they were surprised the legs had so much meat on them. Sushi is available. There is a vast array of foods on hot and cold buffets, as well as desserts. The desserts were just ok but the rest of the food was very good. There is soft serve ice cream for the kids. A very good experience.

1  Thank Harp53

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I love buffets so I looked up nearby buffets and King Buffet popped up and had good ratings. Hmmm where to start..Here is a WARNING they have crab legs and you literally have to fight like you're in the Trojan war. People go crazy for these crab legs it was like a fight to the death....I barely made it out with only "One"!!!! The food was nothing special even the white rice sucked normally when I go to these buffets at least the rice taste good. Food was kind of sort of warm the egg rolls are horrible. All around this place was ok, and that's because of the crab legs (which happened to be good surprisingly!)

6  Thank ElleFountaine
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Good for quick lunch. have good selection of food in you are not vegetarian, the stuff doesn't speaks very good english so if you need to ask questions about the food (allergy etc.) - it's not the place.

1  Thank Danit81
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The rating I assigned is a function of the price I paid. My friend and I came here for lunch and was very satisfied with the food. What's especially important to me is that in addition to the staple items in a Chinese buffet, they also have a few healthier choices. In a buffet I always try to strike a balance between flavor and healthy eating. It's a place where I would go again for lunch if I am ever in the neighborhood.

1  Thank BHUANG69
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The buffet was okay quantity wise but the food was average and most items were not hot but lukewarm. They did keep the crab legs going and they were very good. The shrimp was not deveined so I would not eat them, which is what I love best. The staff was not very friendly and aloof but I find that with most Chinese restaurants; interaction is not their thing. The bathroom trash was overflowing but fairly clean. Would I go there again? Questionable.

1  Thank ukienomad