“Sandy Hill Farm-Terrible!”
Review of Sandy Hill Farm

Sandy Hill Farm
Reviewed June 3, 2007

My daughter was invited to a birthday party at Sandy Hill Farm. I was appalled by its condition. The place has a petting area but no running water for the children to wash their hands before eating. They have hand sanitizer. The place is filthy.

When asked where the bathroom was, they said that the bathroom was broken. We were instructed to walk out the back of the barn, down a dirt road and into what looked like an abandon house with broken down furniture, cracked mirrors and ripped wallpaper. It was sad and appalling to watch all of these little girls waiting in line in the living room of this house with their moms to use this bathroom. God forbid if any of the girls tried to find the bathroom themselves. And, who knows what the house was or is used for.

I will never return to Sandy Hill Farm and frankly, I am surprised that they are still in business.

4  Thank murr10