“BARN party was a BLAST”
Review of Sandy Hill Farm

Sandy Hill Farm
Reviewed February 25, 2013

How can so many kids have so much FUN...take them here for a birthday party that is how. This place knows what it takes to throw a party for kids in a BARN. They makes sure that all kids get involved and have fun.

Jerry Ehrlich from the Great City of Philadelphia

There are newer reviews for Sandy Hill Farm

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We held our daughter’s 4th birthday party at Sandy Hill and it was wonderful. The kids all had a fantastic time and the parents were raving about the party. The hayride to the pumpkin patch was a hit. Cindy and Jackie are easy to work with and made everything run smoothly. Sandy Hill is a great, layback oasis close to the city. I would gladly recommend their party (or trail rides).

2  Thank AlisonR914
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This place was great my son had an awsome time. He got to chase chicks and pet bunnies and meet pony's best of all he slept real good that night!! So impressed with how patience the girls were with my son he can be quite rambunctious at times!!! I was sceptical after reading some of the reviews. Once We got There it was fine just seemed like a normal farm to us. I think some folks have never been to a farm so they don't
Know what to expect. A little dirt won't hurt ya!! If you don't want to get dirty don't go to a farm!! In any case I'm sure glad we went can't wait to go back!!!

1  Thank Saammy1978
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My daughter (5 years old) had a blast at the camp! She wants to back again! She can't stop raving about the trail ride and brushing her pony. She learned a lot about caring for the goats, bunnies and chicks.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

We went to Barnyard Fun at Sandy Hill. My 4 year old daughter got to pet and hold baby bunnies, chickens and goats. We learned a lot about ponies and she took a pony ride and got to steer with Jackie leading her. Jackie and Cindy were great and very laid back. My daughter fit right in and made herself at home. This is a farm so wear your play clothes and older shoes! Remind your children to wash their hands and watch where they step. My daughter is going back for camp and is super excited!