“Can't beat the value!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2014

For $7.99 you get a sandwich, cup of soup, unlimited salad and hot rolls (that you can take home).
A great deal for a lunch that is not fast food.

There are newer reviews for Bertucci's Kitchen & Bar

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We had a salad and entrees which were really good. The service was attentive without being intrusive. Our desserts were yummy. A very good experience overall. We had no dislikes and will visit again.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

The first time I visited a Bertuccis I was not impressed by the menu nor the food. However, after a friend decided she just had to try it I agreed to give it another chance. Best decision ever! Although we were seated by the door the service was great. Jenna (our waitress) suggested I try to the chicken domani after telling her about my previous experience. I loved it!! I am now a bertuccis fan for sure!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We had a late lunch there recently and found it much improved over earlier visits. We shared a large salad and a specialty pizza. Service was prompt and courteous. Our waiter went out of his way to organize plates for sharing, etc. Food arrived promptly and perfectly prepared.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Enjoyed the decor and layout, and the waitperson was terrific, along with the meatballs, but the pasta was overcooked. What's wrong with this picture since it's an Italian Restaurant?