“Don't expect much in quality OR quantity”

Bertucci's Kitchen & Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2013

What a disappointment! The service was okay but had to ask for water because they did not refill on their own. We both had the sausage soup and I kept looking for the sausage. There were no potatoes or anything in it. Looked like brown water with something in there that I couldn't figure out. It was not good at all. And they filled it halfway and not the regular amount. The eggplant panini was tasteless with hardly any eggplant there at all. It was a flatbread that seemed like a tortilla (that's how flat it was). I tasted no cheese. Terrible!! This was one of,the worst meals I've had. No comparison to pandora Bread that's for sure! Will never visit another Bertucci's again. Don't waste your money on this place. S many places to go in Plymouth meeting.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Hot bread to dip in a delicious olive oil with herbs. Good prices for delicious entrees and desserts.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Just another casual Italian restaurant chain. Okay food, good value, decent friendly service, not the cleanest of restaurants. Nothing on the menu is overwhelmingly good, but nothing we've had is exceptionally poor, either.

Definitely a step up over fast food, larger menu than many local Italian restaurants, reasonably priced.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Nice restaurant located within the Plymouth Meeting mall. Decent food but nothing to rave about. Meatballs were good but unusually spiced. Good size portions - had some to take home.

1  Thank RMM60
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I went to Bertuccis out of default given where I was staying. And I wanted to avoid the crush of the nearby mall. And I am confident in saying I made a decent choice. Sat at the bar. Nice service. Tasty little basket of bread with oil. Decent house white and red. No complaints. I went pizza and side house salad. side house salad was pedestrian in look but the dressing was good. I went with the mushroom pizza and asked for some arugula on top to finish. The kitchen did not quite get it right the first time, baking the pizza with the arugula. Quick fix and all was good. Despite the chain look, feel and menu, I was satisfied.