“Good food & service, not far off I276”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Been to this location a number of times, food and service always good. Ate in the bar area this trip, service was excellent, mixed drinks were done right. Had the seafood melody, very tasty and was very pleased with the choice. Lobster a little overdone but very flavorful. Crab cake was modest size but right for a mixed dish. For the price I was quite pleased. Does get crowded which is why I ate in the bar but it was fine and would do it again as opposed to waiting

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I was dining alone and the hostess chose an appropriate spot for me. Waited a little long for a waitress and it was not at all busy. After I finally placed my drink and dinner order, it took an unusual amount of time for my glass of wine to appear. However, shortly after that, my dinner arrived, perfectly cooked and extremely flavorful. The service from that point was prompt and properly timed. Overall, a good experience.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

My friend & I dined at the Ruby Tuesday, (Plymouth Meeting, PA on Chemical Road) on Friday night (2.7.14). The wait line was out the door, but the food was terrible. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and my friend ordered baked chicken with a baked potato. We waited at least 35 minutes for our meals and was told by our waiter that they had no baked potatoes. My friend asked for mashed and they said they were out of that too. He settled for the salad bar. When the food arrived my burger was ice cold and the bacon topping was hard. I told the waiter that this was the worse burger I had ever had and he told me I should have ordered one of their specialty burgers bc they use better meat. The manager did come to the table and removed the price of the burger from my bill and offered me a free dessert. I left with a piece of cheesecake in a container.

2  Thank Rita S
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I travel a lot and it is hard to eat healthy on the road. I was impressed with their menu as they had a number of healthy options identified. I got the salmon and it was soooo good. The service was great. I ended up staying for a while to sip on wine and read a book.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is a typical Ruby Tuesday. Service was good and foods were the same as any other Ruby...Had no problems and for an easy dinner from hotel it was good.