“Great front desk people” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting
Key Largo, Florida
“Great front desk people”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

great value for the money. While definitely not for luxury seekers it is clean and comfortable. WIndows were stuck when opened. Kitchen is VERY BASIC and can not really be used for cooking a regular meal. Sheets were old and scratchy.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that the sheets were not up to your standards. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a clean comfortable room. We are also having our maintenance staff look into the issue with the window.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Waterbury, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I just want to say how blown away by the service we were.
The room was great, clean and big and had everything you could want, but the real plus of this place is the wonderful people that work there.
Ciara the concierge or desk person went out of her way to make sure that we had everything that we needed and that we knew how to get to a place to eat and that our room was fine.
The next day when I realized 4 hrs out of town that I had left my camera and bag in a drawer in the room, I called and Ciara reassured me that they had found it and that arrangements would be made to send it back to me as I was all the way up in Vermont.
The next day the manager Kathy was wonderful and said that she would bring it over to Fedex and have it sent up to me.
These folks couldn't have been any nicer.
This place was great and made what was a trip for a not great reason (funeral) into as pleasant time as it could be (despite my absent mindedly leaving my electronics in the drawer).
I wish I could remember the woman who was at the desk on the morning of Sunday Sept 15th. She was very nice and helpful as well.
Great place to stay.

Josh L.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I live in hotels about 200 nights per year. I never tried Extended Stay. I was pleased. I am a true Marriott customer until now. The same room set up was $100 cheaper. They offer long term contracts at reduced rates. I would recommend this location for any Philly trip. I do wish there was a pool or hot tub.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Lisa - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about the team and the hotel. I am proud of our team for the levels of service they provide on a daily basis. It is great to know that you truly enjoyed their work as well as everything our hotel had to offer.

Vallejo, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is a great place to stay for the NBOME exam if you have a car/taxi to get you to the testing center. This review thing wants so many words and this is really, really annoying. This review thing wants so many words and this is really, really annoying.

Room Tip: Any room should be fine, quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Charles H
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with such a terrific experience. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
bayshore ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Extended America Hotels are our new hotel of choice. The rooms are spacious with full kitchen.
The staff is great Kathie is awesome and answered any question we had. Ciaria was very helpful with my computer problem. We stayed for the womens Lacrosse finals and my granddaughter's team was eliminated the first night and we were able to cancel our 2nd nite with no problem. I highly recommend this hotel and will always look for an Extended America wherever I travel. The rates are great

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry that your granddaughter’s team didn't win, but it's great to hear that the staff and accommodations exceeded your expectations. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great hotel. The decor was nice the rooms are huge and very clean.

Staff very friendly and receptive.

The room it's really complete, with all necessary stuff to cook. Full refrigerator.

I strong recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the friendly staff and cleanliness of the property at Plymouth Meeting. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was totally blown away by this hotel.. The decor was nice the rooms are huge and very clean. Ciara the the hotel desk person was awesome! She took the time to print out places for us to see, gave me direction to the T for a particular place.. She was prime example of what great customer service should be. I come to PA alot and stayed at three other hotel from Sheraton, Marriott, but I will definately keep using Extended stay everytime I'm in PA which is once a month.. Thank you and keep up the good work.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Deanna
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, so I am so delighted to hear of the service you received from Ciara. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia P...
#3 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
4.0 of 5 stars 252 reviews
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hote...
#4 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
3.5 of 5 stars 831 reviews
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
#1 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
4.0 of 5 stars 387 reviews
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth ...
#2 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
4.0 of 5 stars 184 reviews
HYATT house Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting
BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia
BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia
4.5 of 5 stars 765 reviews

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting? Share your experiences!