Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Extended America Hotels are our new hotel of choice. The rooms are spacious with full kitchen.
The staff is great Kathie is awesome and answered any question we had. Ciaria was very helpful with my computer problem. We stayed for the womens Lacrosse finals and my granddaughter's team was eliminated the first night and we were able to cancel our 2nd nite with no problem. I highly recommend this hotel and will always look for an Extended America wherever I travel. The rates are great

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry that your granddaughter’s team didn't win, but it's great to hear that the staff and accommodations exceeded your expectations. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great hotel. The decor was nice the rooms are huge and very clean.

Staff very friendly and receptive.

The room it's really complete, with all necessary stuff to cook. Full refrigerator.

I strong recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the friendly staff and cleanliness of the property at Plymouth Meeting. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was totally blown away by this hotel.. The decor was nice the rooms are huge and very clean. Ciara the the hotel desk person was awesome! She took the time to print out places for us to see, gave me direction to the T for a particular place.. She was prime example of what great customer service should be. I come to PA alot and stayed at three other hotel from Sheraton, Marriott, but I will definately keep using Extended stay everytime I'm in PA which is once a month.. Thank you and keep up the good work.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Deanna
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, so I am so delighted to hear of the service you received from Ciara. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was less than super-impressed with this place. I walked in on a Saturday morning and asked for a room. The woman behind the desk was incredibly accommodating and friendly. I came back a few hours later to check in and while I was waiting, there was a young woman on the phone with the general manager. She was reporting that one of the hotel employees gave her direct dial number to another customer and she had been receiving unwanted calls. This made me nervous. The parking lot was poorly lit, and even though it's not the worst neighborhood around, it's close to some places you don't want to go at night (or during the day). I was in and out at all hours of the day and night for work, and there was absolutely no one around...not outside, not at the desk, not cleaning. No one. This also made me nervous. The room was clean, but I did notice a spotty yellow dried liquid on the toilet lid. The elevators were abnormally cold and the doors were very squeeky. It was a surprisingly quiet place, even though I rode the elevator one evening with 3 people holding cases of beer. Overall, it wasn't horrible to spend 2 nights there...it could have been way worse. I could see Whole Foods Market from the parking lot and that was fantastic....the location is excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations.

I do appreciate the opportunity to respond to your issue in a way that might be able to help future customers. It's very important to us that our guests receive a great room, great service, safe and secure environment. In order for us to continue offering such value, we maintain fully staffed front desk hours between 7am and 11pm seven days a week. During other times, our overnight staff is always available to check in guests and assist with other issues.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

As one would assume, I'm in the sales job field and travel is something that's as natural to me as the back of my hand. I've stayed at hotels all up and down the northeast, from Richmond and DC all the way up to Boston and New England and my stay at Extended Stay Plymouth Meeting, far and away, ranks as one of, if not the very best, in terms of atmosphere, cleanliness, accessibility and the most important quality of a hotel, customer service. Right upon arrival, I knew my stay here would be a very comforting and welcoming one. The young ladies behind the counter greeted me the second I walked In the door and made sure I didn't need any assistance with my luggage. Checking into my room was a pleasure, just for the simple fact of the friendliness the ladies exhibited towards me. At times I really felt like we were old acquaintances catching up. Like I said before, I've stayed at many hotels, and the majority seem to focus on the obvious, which is checking the guests in and keeping it at that, not really bothering to engage with customers. Here, I really felt a personal connection where I could ask or request anything from the employees and even If my requests weren't possible, I knew they'd do everything in their power to help me. The lobby was very spacious, and clean and I was really impressed by the room. The general space was more than sufficient, especially in the bathroom where I had room to get ready, and then some. Very nice flat screen tv, and I found the channel selection to my liking, different from some hotels who only give you ten channels. I bring my iPad with me everywhere, and the WiFi here was just as fast as the one at my home. The location of the hotel is very convenient and easy-to-find, as it's right off I-295. On a 1-10 scale, I'd without a doubt give Extended Stay Plymouth Meeting a 10. Customer service is very important to me, and they went above and beyond all expectations I had. I'd definitely go out of my way to stay here again, highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank BRoberts4567
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The facility is attractive, clean and the staff from the General Manager to the Housekeeping staff are friendly and respond in a proactive manner to any reasonable request. When you arrive they address you by name and make you feel like you are at home. Kudos to the ESA-Plymouth Meeting Team! :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed here for 6 weeks while I was on deployment for a insurance company working the aftermath of Super Storm Sandy. The hotel was nice, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were nice and updated. The kitchen had most of what you would need to cook. The bathroom was very nice with plenty of room to get ready. The living space had a couple of desks and a decent chair, and the bed was just OK. The only draw back was the channel selection of the cable company that they used, it sucked! The TV was a flat screen and nice, but I played more rented movies on it than watched the terrible channel selection that was offered. I would stay there again, I would just bring along a DVD player with me.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia P...
#3 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hote...
#5 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philad...
#1 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
#2 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth ...
#4 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
HYATT house Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting? Share your experiences!