“Clean, nice staff, large room”

SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Long Island, NY
“Clean, nice staff, large room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I checked in at midnight and the night deskperson couldn't have been nicer. The lobby and hallways are spotless. The room had an interesting configuration which made it seem like a very large suite - cleverly done! For the price (AAA rate is unbeatable), this is a real find.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank AFamilyOfFive
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Springhill Suites - Plymouth Meeting. The staff and I are very pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting your next visit to the Plymouth Meeting area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Ghent, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed there when we were in town for a family function. It was very clean and the service was very good. Everyone was very accommodating. It made our stay more pleasant. We are used to 4 and 5 star hotels. Being the snobs that we are, makes this positive review even more positive for this particular hotel.
We're used to luxury mattresses, but we slept well anyway.
The only down side was the ac system blowing directly at me while in bed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tovah N
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Springill Suites Plymouth Meeting. We just replaced all of our mattresses this month. We are very excited that you did have a good night rest. We look forward to hosting your next visit to this area.
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I came up to Pennsylvania on business with my company, Guitar Center, and checked in for the weekend. All of the employees I came in contact with were, by far, the nicest people I have ever met! The hotel room was gorgeous, and the customer service was second to none! I told the lady at the desk that I would be returning to their hotel's for all of my future trip's. I've stayed in a variety of hotel's in the past, and never actually took the time to review my stay, but this time I just had to make an exception! Wonderful experience, wonderful people, and a life-long customer... for sure!
Thank you for making my weekend a memorable one~
Debi

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Deborah M
Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased to here you had a great visit to our Springhill Suites.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

I just have to start out by saying that I absolutely love staying at Springhill Suites. I have yet to stay at one that is not clean, updated, modern, and has a great selection at breakfast. This Springhill Suites did not disappoint. It was all I was expecting. The beds were very comfortable and there was a plentiful supply of pillows. Although the beds are only double, there is a pull out couch that can sleep an extra person. We had 3 adults and had plenty of room. I also love the fact that there is a microwave and little refrigerator which is great if you are bringing back leftovers from a restaurant. I also love that the sink area is separate from the toilet/shower area. This allows more people to be getting ready at the same time in the morning and you don't have to worry about the mirror being fogged up from the hot shower. Very few hotels have this feature so when I find those that do I have to talk it up! This specific hotel had an excellent breakfast selection. There were omelets with a great selection of toppings to go with them. (cheese, salsa, etc) They also had hot oatmeal with several toppings like raisins and nuts. I would definitely return to this hotel and the 2 other adults would as well. If I could say there was any downside it would be that there was no hot coffee available late in the afternoon in the lobby area. They provide a coffeepot in the room, however, so it really is not much to complain about.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank bigthicket
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for your great enthusiasm for the Springhill Suites. The staff and I are very excited that our hotel met all of your needs. We look forward to you next visit in the Plymouth Meeting area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was a great location for my business trip. I like the extra room provided by Springhill Suites. This one was updated, very clean and comfortable. Their breakfast works well for me with hot oatmeal, plenty of fresh fruit and yogurt.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for choosing the Springhill Suites. We are very excited that you enjoyed our new breakfast that includes more healthier choices. We look forward to hosting your next visit to the Plymouth Meeting area.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Like other Marriott properties, a consistent experience. While this hotel does not boast of large suites, it is ope of the quietest properties at which I have stayed. My king suite was very near the elevator but I did not hear it. Neither did I hear other guests in the halls. I was surprised to see so many at the complimentary breakfast in the morning because the property was so quiet. The rooms had the usual amenities and was very clean. Since it was on a hillside, despite the proximity to major highqays, it was truly 'above it all'. I'd stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: None to offer
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing the Springhill Suites - Plymouth Meeting. Our staff takes great pride in creating a fantastic experience for our guest. We look forward to hosting your next visit to the Plymouth Meeting area.
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had the best experience at this hotel - from the time we checked in (super late, after midnight) until checkout (they accommodated us with a late checkout). The lady at the front desk, I think her name was Beth, was so pleasant. Our room was super spacious and mutually clean. This Marriott was great, would definitely come back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Springhill Suites - Plymouth Meeting. We look forward to your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philad...
#1 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hote...
#5 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth ...
#4 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
#2 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
HYATT house Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia

Been to SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting? Share your experiences!