“Very satisfied” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Redstone American Grill

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Germantown Pike & HWY 476
Ocean City, Md
“Very satisfied”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Had the rotisserie chicken that apparently is their specialty. It was delicious. The spinach and arugula salad was fantastic as was the bruschetta app. I would highly recommend and will return soon.
Oh, ask for Laura....service was outstanding!!!

1 Thank David S

Souderton, Pennsylvania
“A surprise...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Just outside the Plymouth Meeting mall sits Redstone American Grill. I stopped in for dinner as I was in the area for an appointment. I ordered the Jamaican Jerk chicken fondue. BIG appetizer. When it arrived I realized it had peppers on it. I'm allergic to peppers, bell and the like. My fault for not asking. I'm used to my wife reminding me or asking for me after thirty years. :-) The waitress Alex told me not to eat it and she'd get me more chicken. She could not have been more professional and understanding.
I followed up with a sizable burger, and believe me I was full. Based on the great service I showed it with a 30% tip. Most servers want the bigger tables knowing they will get bigger tips, so flying solo usually get easily forgotten. Not so here.

My only small piece of advice is to offer mints (after having the GARLIC mashed potatoes) and toothpicks. I had a burger and needed a toothpick. I couldn't imagine having a steak. Even discount buffets offer this small amenity. Otherwise, I will definitely go back, I'll just bring gum and dental floss. :-)

Paoli, Pennsylvania
“Great chicken”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Lunch with friend. Tried the flatbread, rotisserie chicken dinner, cornbread, house salad and banana cream pie for dessert. All was very good. A bit pricey for lunch. Lighting a bit too dark for daytime.

Visited April 2014
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Wish outdoor seating wasn't filled up!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stopped here for a light dinner after spending the day in Philly. We really wanted to sit outside, as the atmosphere is great and the weather was cooperating - but, we would have been waiting for a while. And yes, every seat at the outdoor bar was taken. So we sat at the inside bar - also a nice space. I had the rotisserie chicken salad, which was great. The dressing was light and I had added the blue cheese crumbles, so this tasted good for a summer-like evening. My husband had the fish tacos - also good, but there were only two of them so he "helped" me with my salad. I definitely would recommend this place for food and for atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014
New Providence, New Jersey
“Pricey just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Beautiful space and excellent service. The price of wine by the glass was a minimum of $10 for Corbet Canyon (which is awful). Food was disappointing. The filet mignon was $38 and not good at all. Too bad because the décor and service were very nice.

• Visited May 2014