“Excellent Experience”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Germantown Pike & HWY 476
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Attractive interior, imaginative menu, great (if a bit pricey) food and outstanding service. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, even though it's in a mall.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

have enjoyed this locale many times- just seems to be going a little bit down hill. Maybe an off night but the food wasnt as fresh and the service not as good. We will be back and hope its a lot better!

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Saturday night and it was crowded. We were able to sit outside and grab a table across from the bar without a wait.I ordered a prime rib sandwich which was amazing and my friend ordered Western salad which she loves also. The service was great we didn't need to wait for anything and the servers checked in on us often.I think my sandwich cost around $16.00and the salad cost around that much too. The prices aren't very inexpensive but the food is delicious. Their entrees started in the 20's and went up from there. Plymouth Meeting mall and a movie theater are right there too.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

He had a "happy hour" at Redstone a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful evening, so we grabbed spots at the outdoor, patio area. Redstone is always a lot of fun - vibrant crowd with a wide range of ages, very good food, good service, and a great atmosphere. The buffalo shrimp are fantastic. Nice selection of wines by the glass, which really is something a lot of places seem to overlook. Redstone really does not have much competition in the area, so it can be packed during lunch and right after work. The owners have a really nice concept with this restaurant - I think there are 5 of them around the country. I just wish they had one closer to where I live.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We had a very nice lunch at Redstone today. The venue is very nice. The outdoor seating is seating is nice too.
We were greeted nicely and seated promptly.
The overall service was excellent. Our waiter, Eddie, did a great job.
Our food was very good. My wife's shrimp bisque soup came out warm, so she sent it back to be heated. My chicken soup was good. We shared the seared ahi tuna and the French dip roast beef sandwich. Very tasty.
There is plenty of parking.
I have come here for lunch and dinner before, and I have always been very pleased.
I will come back again.