“Great place - food, atmosphere and fun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Redstone American Grill

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Germantown Pike & HWY 476
Media, Pennsylvania
“Great place - food, atmosphere and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

He had a "happy hour" at Redstone a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful evening, so we grabbed spots at the outdoor, patio area. Redstone is always a lot of fun - vibrant crowd with a wide range of ages, very good food, good service, and a great atmosphere. The buffalo shrimp are fantastic. Nice selection of wines by the glass, which really is something a lot of places seem to overlook. Redstone really does not have much competition in the area, so it can be packed during lunch and right after work. The owners have a really nice concept with this restaurant - I think there are 5 of them around the country. I just wish they had one closer to where I live.

• Visited August 2013

Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We had a very nice lunch at Redstone today. The venue is very nice. The outdoor seating is seating is nice too.
We were greeted nicely and seated promptly.
The overall service was excellent. Our waiter, Eddie, did a great job.
Our food was very good. My wife's shrimp bisque soup came out warm, so she sent it back to be heated. My chicken soup was good. We shared the seared ahi tuna and the French dip roast beef sandwich. Very tasty.
There is plenty of parking.
I have come here for lunch and dinner before, and I have always been very pleased.
I will come back again.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto
“Good value for a nice dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

This restaurant has a nice atmosphere, with a great bar outside full of people
enjoying themselves. Unlike some other reviewers, i found both the service and
the food very good. I reccomend the ribs, they always seem to come just right.
As far as price goes, yes it is a little on the expensive side, but nowhere near the
cost you would pay for upscale fine dining. Go with friends or spouse, have a drink
outside, the move in and enjoy a fine meal and glass of wine.

• Visited May 2013
West Norriton
“Not worth the price”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The atmosphere was very nice. We had made an online reservation and were seated immediately. This was our second time there and this time our server was completely unprofessional. I was asked if I wanted my food boxed up before I was finished eating and at no time was I or my wife offered another drink. (she was having wine and I was having a beer). When we finally seen her again we were asked if there was anything else "we needed", not can I offer you another beer or wine or can I interest you in the dessert menu or coffee. HOWEVER the service a few months back was fantastic. The food is very tasty and they do have a wide menu it's just not worth the price. I personally believe it is 15%-20% higher than it should be. But if you don't mind so much, then go for it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jim K
Ronks
“Won't go back. Way overpriced”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Went with family for brunch on Sunday. All items were $$. $14 for eggs 2 slices of bacon toast and home fries. The eggs were scrambled and not cooked. The server was not overly attentive. Meals were small portions. A rotisserie chicken was $18. We were all fairly disappointed. Nothing was outstanding there were 12 in our party. Not happy at all. Would not recommend this place

• Visited June 2013