“Not worth the price”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Germantown Pike & HWY 476
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The atmosphere was very nice. We had made an online reservation and were seated immediately. This was our second time there and this time our server was completely unprofessional. I was asked if I wanted my food boxed up before I was finished eating and at no time was I or my wife offered another drink. (she was having wine and I was having a beer). When we finally seen her again we were asked if there was anything else "we needed", not can I offer you another beer or wine or can I interest you in the dessert menu or coffee. HOWEVER the service a few months back was fantastic. The food is very tasty and they do have a wide menu it's just not worth the price. I personally believe it is 15%-20% higher than it should be. But if you don't mind so much, then go for it.

1  Thank Jim K

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Went with family for brunch on Sunday. All items were $$. $14 for eggs 2 slices of bacon toast and home fries. The eggs were scrambled and not cooked. The server was not overly attentive. Meals were small portions. A rotisserie chicken was $18. We were all fairly disappointed. Nothing was outstanding there were 12 in our party. Not happy at all. Would not recommend this place

1  Thank birdbreeder
Reviewed May 28, 2013

While a bit expensive, the value is good! Service is always excellent and the method of preparation is delicious. Lively bar scene, dining indoors and out all year round with fire places. Great ambience!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Every time we come to Philly, we make sure we get at least one meal at the Redstone. The ambiance is calming and relaxing. We always have wonderful service and are never disappointed with our food. The cornbread is always delicious and we always take some home. A second favorite is the jerk chicken fondue. I never would have put apples and cheese together, but it works!

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Place was overpriced for what you are getting. Atmosphere is what your paying for here. It's an "ok" place at best