“Delicious!”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Germantown Pike & HWY 476
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We got a table outside in a cold night, I though we would be freezing but they had this huge heater attached to the ceiling right on top of our table, and let me tell you I felt so warm I had to take my coat off. The food was so good I tried the chilli and the turkey burger it was delicious. They have this 3 layers chococalte cake with vanila ice cream that is worth a try! I

2  Thank AnaWQ

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was here the other night. I order the Rotisserie Chicken that was pretty basic, the serving size was kind of small. The price was pretty expensive at 18.95. I feel like I could have bought a very similar meal at "Boston Market" or "Wegmans" for less then half the price.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Cool bar, warm fireplace in lobby, friendly staff. Wonderful wine by the glass list that rocks! Unfortunately, the wine by the glass prices are for oil billionaires. Order the beer battered onion rings! Overall, really great food, modern yet warm atmosphere.,..and if your husband or boyfriend is a sports nut--plenty of visible TV's in the bar. Love this place.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nothing special here - feels like a chain. Very pricey and average food. Went here for a business lunch. The food arrived quickly and was abundant. But it was really average.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ate here with a group of ten classmates. The waitstaff and management did a really good job of making us comfortable. The appetizers, salads and dessert were all very good. They were running a wine promotion donating the money to the family of a recently deceased policeman from the area -- nice to see that kind of community service.