“Always a good meal”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed June 10, 2018

They can be as slow or as fast as you like. We were traveling through and needed to get in and out quickly. Our waitress was very helpful in that regard. Our food was fast, hot and correct. My only suggestion is don't sit in the bar area. Our booth was right by the kitchen and my view was the wait staff going in and out of the area, yelling 'corner' or something to that effect.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 3, 2018

PF's is one of my go to places for consistent decent bite. They've managed to make portions much smaller yet retain the price. Were seated right away because we phoned ahead, but were put in the bar area, not always to our liking, but it wasn't noisy in there tonight. We had a salad and meat entree, the salad was near shareable, but the meat entree just enough for one! Would have liked to try the noodle salad, but were told emphatically by serve that 'was the worst dish', so with that, how can you go ahead and order it??
We had a glitch while trying to use a BOGO coupon, which was repaired quickly with increased value by considerate manager on duty. Service was otherwise incredibly slow from order to serve, and that's a ding on the kitchen for a Saturday night - which I know is busy (the salad chicken was actually cold, so that couldnt have been the problem). I've disliked the brown rice in the past, so this time the white rice with the entree was perfect. the apps are pricey as well, so if you go hungry you'll rack up a tab.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Visited pf changs on date night. The location is very nice and the decor is warm and earthy. We were served by Nikolas and he was very attentive and helpful. I've been to quite a few locations but this was a first for my date. I got the crispy honey shrimp and he ordered the crispy honey chicken. For appetizers we shared the calamari with vegetables. They were delicious. And my strawberry daiquiri was tasty as well. Very delicious

Reviewed April 27, 2018

We had a great experience at PF Changs. I was in a hurry and the server was very responsive to that. The sesame chicken tasted delicious! My friend enjoyed her shrimp fried rice. I was able to get my birthday reward of chicken lettuce wraps to go for another meal. You will always get plenty of good food here. I recommend PF Changs for a nice dinner out.

Reviewed April 20, 2018

I took my sister, Bernie, here for her Birthday this past Weds. night. Initially, we were not pleased. Our lettuce wraps tasted like they had no chicken. If they were veggie wraps- we got over it- they were still good. My sister's meal came - and she almost ate a small piece of hard plastic with a pointy edge. She thought it was a bamboo shoot- but Thank God she took it out of her mouth. She did not eat it. We told our waitress. The next thing you know- Sean or Shawn- came out and apologized profusely. He then gave my sister a gift card, another meal to take home, and took off most of the bill, except for our drinks. What amazing customer service. He cared so much about this incident- and was truly sorry. He took great care of us, especially my sister who endured the issue.